I cut myself a hair-but it looks ugly-what should I do

it looks kinda strange...

a bit not equal length , the longest layer is until shoulders, the shortest layer is until ears...

should I go to salon and ask to cut it more accurate , but it will be really short then.

or should I just wait a year or so until it grow long and then go to salon and give it a shape?

but the problem is... I don't like myself with the haircut I have now...ansd short hair also looks awful on me...

what would you do and why

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to the hairstyle and get extensions put in.

Wear the extensions until your natural hair grows in.

Don't worry , we all make mistakes.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• Firstly remember that you will look different to yourself because you notice the finer details - other people won't. Especially if you did the cutting yourself. Anyway, I'd go to a salon. They can do wonders and yes they might cut it shorter but then just add extensions. You'll get used to it and eventually your hair will grow back. Just hold in tight. But trust me, you'll feel better after a salon has dealt with it regardless of the aftermath.

• I'd go to the salon and hope they can fix it.

• I'd go to the salon if I were you.

• Wear it up in a ponytail unless it grows out

• - get a wig

-get extensions

- redo it.