What do guys think about girls with piercings?

do you think it looks bad or hot?...i heard most guys think the belly and tongue piercings look really slutty. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your Answer

Tongue rings are for circus folk and side shows.

You kids all think you look so cool when you all get your varoius piercings and bolts all through your body.,In reality looks terrible.

Actually I think a girl is sexier with no tattoo or piercings,stick to earings and don't get fat

Wear a miniskirt.

This is coming from a guy who has played in a few bands In the Boston Metal Scene

And I've met all kinds of sleazy girls , believe ME !

That is where all of this started , not necessarily in Boston ,but in the Thrash Metal and Hardcore Music crowds.

The rest of you little girly girls and Fag Boys who do this are all just wannabee's

• Wanabee's? I'm sorry but no one really asked about you playing in a band? It's up to the girl if she wants it or not. I mean if you met someone you love and you found out she had her nipples pierced what you just say gtfo? Didn't think so... I mean of course what would I know.. you're a Thrash Metal band player.. COMPLETE BAD ASS. seeing how a lot of them have unique piercings, get over yourself dude

• Yea. wow I have a band to ur cool. idiot get a life.

What Guys Said 25

• Meh, whatever. I had a girlfriend with a little belly piercing and she managed to make it seem kind of adorable and not at all slutty. Same with the ones who had nipple piercings, btw.

I know some guys are hugely turned on by piercings and some are turned off. I'm almost completely indifferent. I feel like it's none of my goddamn business where you want to put your jewelry :P

• Girls who are accidently pierced by errant objects garner my pity. Girls who are intentionally pierced, also have my pity, but for a different reason. lol

• I like ear piercings...I like a nose piercing...I like a belly piercing...makes the person look very attractive BUT what you wear with it determines ur image...so if you gna dress like a slut then you will look like a slut...bt does a piercing make you look like 1...NO IT DOES NOT...

• I'm not a big fan of piercings at all really. I can't really say why. They just seem ostentatious, like "Hey, look at this! I'm awesome because I got a piece of metal in my tongue." :-/

I just don't find 'em attractive or desirable. Ears are ok to me (as long as it's not excessive). But why decorate parts of your body that people aren't going to see but rarely?

• It WILL look slutty, if you draw attention to them. I don't like tongue piercings, but I know a lot of guys that do, they claim it makes making out more fun. Belly piercings are more sketch. You have to be careful about how you sport it. If you treat it like some blonde bimbo would, wearing tops that show your midrift, just to show it off, then yes, you will have slut written all over you. If you get it, but treat it like its no big deal, I think it would be pretty neutral.

• personally I think they look nasty but that's just me I guess.

• Don't really like them. I would prefer in all cases that they would not be where my mouth might wander...

• Personally I was never a fan, but an ex of mine got a belly button pierced and I complained a little. But that's it, I might gripe a little cause I find it pointless, but it's never big that big of a deal.

• So many piericng haters on this thread.

I think piercings are sexy as hell (obviously). Some though are known to be slutty but that's just the sterotype. For instance you go to a tattoo parlor and ask what they call belly/tongue rings they'll tell you tramp stamp. It's just a bad rep that they've gotten over the years by shallow minded people. Just like people who consider red necks inbreaders and black people gang bangers. It's just something that pierced people have to deal with.

• belly can be cute, but once you start reaching the quarter century mark (25) it starts to seem juvenile.

tongue rings are enticing because they tell guys you want to suck d***-- whether or not that's true, it's what they'll invariably think. also, women/employers will think the same-- that you're a slut (with the tongue piercing)

many guys will go home with a girl with a tongue ring just to feel it (and because of the above stated presumptions)... MOST guys won't bring a girl with a tongue ring home to meet mama.

just depends on where you are in life and what you're looking for in (a) partner(s)

• IMO tongue rings are trashy. Period. Belly rings are pretty much a turn on. BUT if a girl is always showing it off/flaunting it or wearing clothes that show it off most of the time, then that IMO is trashy.

• tongue and belly I will never date, aswell a girl gave me a scar on my penis as the bottom of her tongue ring stabbed and got caught causing 11 stiches. never again

• tongue hmm not I good idea

belly rings are cute and a turn on

too many peircings is a big turn off though

• Most of those girls need to be on girllookslikeabitch.com

• as long as she don't have to many... and they arnt infected I think they look ok:D

• Yea piercings are not that bad as long as it's not in excess and I personally like bars I think it's really cute. If you want extra piercings I'd suggest bars. No tongue and belly piercings

• it's hot - as long as there aren't toooo many ;)

belly piercings are boring (like "every" girl has it)

• You want to be sexy? Keep your body natural: unpierced, untattooed!

• belly is hot, tongue is not. I see metel in he mouth I think her dentist is a screw up

• WHen I was young I just to like piercings and tattoos now. I feel old saying this but, no I do't like piercings or tattoos on girls. But since the majority of the girls have it. Nothing I can do. lol

• To me Tongue piercing or tit piercing = Slut or goth, so not attractive to me

Belly piercings are not my thing, but anymore a lot of girls have them so I can't really judge. Lip piercings are nasty too though, so I guess I don't like them

• you look for dicks and balls in her vagina to judge if she's a slut or not, not some metal piece in her mouth

• I think is hot

• that's "slutty" as you have just put it! I don't like them!

• does look slutty, you are right about that.

• Looks good as long as the girls is hot to begin with and the piercings are done properly.

What Girls Said 8

• What a load of rubbish. I'm pierced and tattooed.

If you act slutty of course people are gonna think that doesn't make any difference if you're pierced or not.

Personally I love piercings, but I think they need to enhance not dominate. I've got my bottom lip and top lip done, and not once has anyone made any derogatory comments about them.

But its the same with tattoos, you can have a beautiful piece in the right placement done by a proper artist and it will look stunning. On the other side of the coin you can have horrible cartoon tweety pie stuck on some hideous woman's shoulder which she paid cousin paul a fiver for and it looks terrible and but they both get tarred with the same brush.

• I don't think there's anything wrong with piercings, as long as you like it, after all it is your body. Piercings don't make a person look slutty, but a slutty person can make piercings look bad.

• Hmm, this is really an opinion based question - not to mention that different fashion groups will put more or less emphasis on piercings. I enjoy the look of piercings, as long as they aren't completely blatant (obvious/showy). I can't speak for the boys out there, but my ex liked my nose stud...

:P

<3 Sintacks

• im a girl, but I don't really like them except for earrings.

• Girls stop getting butthurt. This is for their opinion not so you can argue.

• I think it depends greatly on the type of people answering of course. Guys I know, like piercings as long as its not overkill.. I'm pretty surprised by a lot of the guys answers..

• i don't think guys mind peircings. I have one in my eye brow and the other 3 are in my ear

• ! piercings are not slutty in my openion.. well belly piercing is hot and I believe most guys think it's hot.. toung piercing they think a girl have it for blow job but that is totaly not true, I thnk its cute and sexy and hot!... the slutty piercing I think its the one on the vigina or on the and nipples!