Boys and girls, the high heels are ugly, right?

Boys and girls,my friend tell me the high heels are ugly,right?however ,i think they are ok.what is your opinion?

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some can be OK, although I'm not really a big fan of heels if I'm honest. I don't really like the heels in the links, many reasons... color, too shiny, the shape, the first one looked like fish scales...

What Guys Said 10

• They'd be great with a cocktail dress, something short and flouncy..! They'd set off the rest of the outfit with their splash of solid color.

But they wouldn't work with jeans or shorts, or most dresses, certainbly not anything solid colored.

• I only don't like the first ones. The other two are... okay. Not pretty, but not ugly either. That's just my opinion.

• I don't like them in general, and especially those second 2 kinds.

• They aren't ugly, but they aren't the most flattering either.

• I think they all look good!

• The ones in the first link are meh, but I really like the last two.

• i would avoid anything with fish scales. and I'm not just saying this because I'm phobic toward sea creatures.

• Some do, some don't. It's all in preference

• they look 'aged' or 'dated'... however you want to put it that they look like they are for older women... not to say they look bad but they don't seem age appropriate, or my grandma & mom are more hip than I thought ?

• All high heels are ugly. Plus they deform your feet. Who wants deformed feet?

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think any of them are ugly. In fact, I'd wear all of them lol

• That neon yellow makes it look really cheap. Like something out of Mandee's or Charlotte Russe (not that there's anything wrong with them- I shop there sometimes). Heels are OK if worn on occasion. Wouldn't wear them all the time since I don't want deformed feet.

• Ugly? No way. I live in heels, and those are pretty and sexy. Go for it!

• i honestly dislike pointed toe shoes anyway but theyre OK I guess just not what id choose

• I don't think any of the high heels are "ugly". I'm not that crazy about the 1st link, the second is fine but I prefer the nude color over the yellow, and there's nothing wrong with the 3rd at all.

I think your friend just doesn't like pointy toe shoes really.

• I think high heels can be beautiful and sexy, but definitely not any of those.

• I don't love any of them (i'm not into pointed toe shoes).

but they are okay... I say the neon for a pop of color, the blue for a vintage quirk, and the black for classic. Would I wear any of them? Probably not.

• The first one is hideous! The last two really depends on where you are going to wear them. I have seen a lot of girls pull them off really well.

• I hate pointed toe heels

• They remind me old lady shoes!

• gimme the yellow ones, I'd rock them anyday.

• ooh I love the black ones