Need opinion on these shoes.

I'm thinking about buying these shoes on-line because I've been looking for something like this for years. I'm buying them regardless of your answer, but I was just curious about your opinion, because lately I've heard a lot of people say they're awful.

• Hate them
  • Love them
I forgot the link lol here it is: link

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're actually a Euro-chick and have the associated fashion style absolutely go for it.

they aren't at the same high point of fashion that they were but they still look good.

they go with a lot of styles.

• yep, euro-chick here :D and yeah, I have tons of clothes that would fit with them

What Guys Said 17

• Not my style. But I'm speaking from what I see in where I live (USA). Those types of shoes may not be very common here, but maybe they are in your area. Pay attention to what shoes other girls around you wear. Get an idea on what style exists in your area. If you don't care what others wear or what others will think, but them. You like em', you buy em'.

• they are pretty common, here, I mean not all girl have them, but a lot of them do, and yeah, I don't really care what others will think since I've been looking for them for years

• I know I'm a guy, but I don't find them very attractive, they look like army boots and a wooden chair got fussed together.

• haha well thank you for your honest opinion

• Sorry, I concur with the people who say that dull brown color just won't complement anything, and will detract fromthe loook of a lot of outfits. Plus, they look bulky and blocky, the cut is so unflattering!

• Yeah, I quite like them. I do think the heel looks a little bit like a chair or table leg! lol But overall I like them, I like the additional height they'll give you and I'm sure they'll suit you well! :o)

• I like them.

• Hate them

• awesome shoes!

• Cool

• Meh, they're OK, but a little shorter might be better.

• Well Nastya they look like skating shoes with high heels. I can't say I love them but I don't hate them either

• The chunky front of the shoes looks a little strange in my opinion, but I guess if you have a petite figure it could work for you.

• I'm an epitome of petite :D

• they are ok

• cute but I prefer when toes show but I'm just weird like that.

• love to see you in them.

• They are nice...they speak my style...in a feminine sense(?). f I were a girl I would get them.

• Terrible. They look like they were designed to torture your feet. Why do girls love to hurt their feet so much?

• sursprisingly, these shoes are really comfortable, though it's true that they don't look like it

• lol, yeah sure! So many girls wear shoes like that and then take them off at around 2am to reveal some bloody and blistered gross looking feet! NOT attractive!

• haha well OK, I know I can't convince you, and I'm not talking about all high heels, but these in particular

• I did not choose on the poll. They are OK but will look horrible after they get some wear and tear or if you wear then in rain, snow etc. With some outfits they would look good though. They also look painful.

What Girls Said 12

• Personally I wish I had the style/fashion sense to be able to rock them lol. I've seen some girls make them look so good, but whenever I try them on I look ridiculous haha.

• i really like them

• I love love loveeee them! I have a ton of shoes that look very similar to these because I am obsossed with the platform style.

Platforms are amazing and what people don't understand is that they are super comfortable even though they look so high!

This website has a ton of cute shoes you might like! link

• thank you for the link, there are some really gorgeous shoes here but unfortunately they don't ship to croatia :/

• If you're used to high heels like I am then these shoes are amazing I have them as well they make every look the like finishing touch I am absolutely in love with them their totally worth it!

• yes, yes I am, glad to hear from someone with experience :)

• I like the style and main look, but they seem poorly made. The soles look ready to fall off, and the heels would be prettier in another color.

Otherwise I love the lacing, and the height of the heels is good. The model in itself is beautiful, but I wouldn't buy the ones in the link.

• Love it! It'd easily go well with any outfit.

• it looks like girls like them, and guys hate them lol but anyway, I clicked 'buy', can't wait for them to arrive

• I love them! The heel isn't too thin so I wouldn't have to worry about falling on my face!

• Definitely get them (if you like them) I have a pair like that and love them!

• The shoe part looks nice. But I'm not a big fan of the thick heels and the color.

• They aren't really my style and look painful.

• Litas! I love them.

• They're alright. I would die walking in them though..lol.

• Yeah, it's a 5 inch heel lol but I'm used to that so it won't be an issue