Can you tell if a guy likes you by the way he looks at you?

Just wondering... could a boy's way of looking at a girl, reveal their feelings towards her?

I mean, when the boy speaks to you but never seems to look away from your eyes...when he looks at you up and down while he talks to you or even if he's not saying a word (this happened to me a while ago. I don't know what it means). Also, when you're the one speaking off, he stares at you but doesn't look away even when you found out he was doing such thing.

I think a guy's look can have a lot of meanings. Do you think you can find out what a boy feels about a girl just by the way he looks at you?

Thanks in advance! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah if a guy likes you he should hold eye contact and smile those two things are a must unless he's shy.

• Yeah... I think it is difficult to read a guy's gaze, but when it comes to smiling and holding the eye contact steadily, it should mean something I guess..

Thank you :)

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I know when my boyfriend is thinking "I love you" without him having to say it. But I don't think you can know what a guys thinking without being around him long enough to learn his mannerisms.

I think when you barely know a guy and he's checking out your body he's probably having lustful thoughts. Sometimes a guy staring into your eyes os just him blanking into space, suducing you into sex, or geniune interest.

• That's true. You would have to know him for a certain time to learn about his body language...

Just like you do with your boyfriend

Thanks :)