Do you often prefer classic things rather than the latest style?

Things like a wool Irish sweater, a pea coat, 'regular' jeans. These are what I'd call classic.

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely. I wear a lot of classic pieces. sometimes I wear trendy pieces if they are cute and complement my shape. but it seems that a lot of those baggy tops are in fashion and they tend to add bulk and I just don't like them, so I avoid those.

What Girls Said 5

• Not sure.

I don't follow the trend I actually have my own style if you look at my wardrobe.

Whatever I like I will get.

Whatever that happens to be.

• Yes, definitely. I'm not a fan of trendy clothes. Some of the things I might like, but I usually stick to what I like best: classics.

• Thaks, Swift. Can you rate the question? A troll follows my questions and downvotes/downrates them!

• I don't follow trends I make my own style. I prefer classic and comfort over yeah the latest trends. Like most girls wear frocks to school its freezing out there and they'd be shivering. I'd prefer uggs, warm layers and jeans with a sweater and coat. Beanie and chunky scarf if it's too cold

• I wear only what I feel comfortable in and what I think looks good. My clothing taste has not changed in years, so I pretty much always pick classic and similar things and pay little attention to the latest fashion.

• Thanks..can you rate the question?

• Can't you block the troll? Or don't you know who he is? Anyways, I rated the question.

• No, I have no way of knowing who it is. Hopefully they'll fix this when they update the site.

• not really. I have my own style

What Guys Said 4

• I just wear what I like. Don't know if it's classic or not. It's best to feel comfortable in what you're wearing than wearing something you don't like no matter if it's liked by others or not. That's how I feel.

• I am not very trendy I don't follow the latest trends and I get teased about it but I don't know if I would call it classic

• Often, yes, though realistically its hard not to have your sense of 'average' dragged around by what's in fashion.

• I have absolutely zero interest in fashion. Fully classic here.