Would dark red hair suit me?

SORRY for the very bad picture...but it happend that my hair look kind of red in this picture.

link

You can see how my hair usually look in a pic on my profile. Just be very HONEST please!

Should I keep my dark hair, or I would look better in red hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like the red. it's a cool color. I wish I could pull that color off but I'm too light (I have pale brown/dirty blond hair and light eyes and pale skin. my natural hair is lighter than the red and darker looks awful and harsh on me)

i say the red looks nice, do it! dark red hair looks awesome on dark brunettes.

What Guys Said 7

• i think you could def pull it off. honestly I prefer your hair color as it is...just my personal preference.

but yeah you could def pull of a dark red hair

• Dark red hair should look good on you. Not the best picture to really see how your full hair looks like, but that's my answer from the picture you posted.

• Either would look good on you. I do like your hair how it is now though. Blond would be good as well I think.

• leave your hair alone, you're pretty as you are now.

• in that photo it doesn't matter what you do you would just look the same but on your profile picture I think you would look like arhianna grande with read hair

• yes.. but not dark.. darker..

• No.

Only cute girls, like Ariana Grande.

What Girls Said 12

• Why not try dark red hair? Something new! Be careful, a lot of make-up just can't work very well on a dark red-head. For me, blush just looks really strange, even a tiny bit, since my hair is already red and it just makes it too much red around my head. I think red-heads work it best when they play up their eyes instead of their lips and you already have beautiful eyes so it'd work really nice for you. :)

• I'm sure you'll look nice with dark red hair. You're a pretty so any color should look great on you.

• I love dark red hair and I think it would look fantastic on you. you face shape and red hair would make you look very striking

• Since your hair already looks red in the picture, gives a pretty good idea of what it will look like. I say go for it, any color resembling what it looks like now, would look good.

• Lol, the right is brown and the left is red and they both look great. So I guess it depends on what you really want.

• I think you should keep your dark hair. Maybe you can try getting highlights of red to see if you like it or not

• Yes

• I think it would

• Keep your hair dark and streak it with golden blond

• yessssssssss

• Yes! Dark red would look fabulous on you!

• it looks like you have a little red tint to your hair anyway, and you like to wear red lipstick, which goes great with red hair- I think you would look great. I have dark red hair and get a lot of comments on it as well. You should try it!

• no, my hair are naturally dark, and never dyed it before. They look kind of red in this picture, I think it's because of the sun.