Is every girl who is looking at you kind of into you? And those who don't look aren't into you?

Is every girl who is glancing at you kinda into you? And those who don't aren't into you?

• Yes. Those, who glance at you tend to be into you and those who don't aren't.
  • No, it's the opposite: Those you don't recognize they're glancing at you are into you and those who openly lookin at you aren't into you.
  • Can't give a clear Yes/ No answer because it depends. (Please elaborate)
  • I dunno/ I just want to see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• I answered C. I don't think you can really correlate the two. Any girl that likes you will look at you at least once, but not every girl that looks at you even more than once) likes you.

For example; if I'm in a relationship and see an attractive guy, I will avoid him as much as possible. There has also been times where I have been aware of other guys liking me (that I don't like), and can't help to keep an eye on them, because I feel uncomfortable. Then, there is also the type of people that just draw attention to themselves because they happen to be loud talkers (or whatever).

If I'm single and see a guy I like the amount of eye contact I give him depends on one or two things. Am I feeling social and confident that day? And do I have a shot with him (I.e. does he appear single, could we have something in common? Does he appear nice and friendly?)

What Girls Said 7

• I answered C because it is possible that a girl can be interested in you but is too shy to make prolonged eye contact. But chances are that if you catch her looking at you more than once or even staring there might be something behind it.

• No, because the people that aren't looking at you may like you but are too shy, and the people that do look may only be acknowledging your presents

• can't tell if it's one or two stray glances. long stares and looking away when "caught" means a person is interested ime

• It definitely depends on the girl, her mood, and her personality.

Sometimes I smile at a guy when we make eye contact, if I think he's cute and I'm feeling confident, sometimes I ignore him in hopes he'll notice me. Other times I just make eye contact/smile to be polite especially when I'm having a good day.

• I get smiled at once every 6 months but its usually one of those look at this ugly pos looking at me who, does he think he is type of smiles.

• I admit that is true for some women, the ones who think very highly of themselves. In their eyes, they are above you.

• No...

• C. same as guys, if a guy keep looking at a girl, he can be interested/find somehing odd or familiar in her. even if he find her attractive it doesn't mean he like her.

• Nopes.

What Guys Said 3

• i don't think so, but I think its worth a shot trying to find out if she may be

• I can't even get a girl to look at me even if they did, I would honestly tell them who paid you to come talk to me? I could be in a room with 100s of the most beautiful women in the world and I bet my life they will all ignore me and become lesbians. Yep being born ugly sure does suck ass.

• No. This works both ways; although, I think people tend to look down at guys because it's either "creepy," or he is afraid of rejection (which may not be the cases.)

Some girls are people-watchers. Some will look at you because they are attracted to you. But being attracted and liking are completely separate.