What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

I fell on my knees in front of two college guys. I was texting and didn't see that I was missing the last step lol when I looked up these two guys looked worried and asked if I was OK. Of course they were trying not to laugh, I walked away sooooooo embarrassed !

So what's your story?

Most Helpful Girl

• In middle school I had the worst embarrassing day that tops the rest of my existence

I had to wear a head brace to fix my overbite. The dentist said I had to get adjusted, so he advised my parents that I wear for one week even during school hours. That week I also had a presentation that entailed a 3 sided display board.While walking and reading my display board, blocking my view of anything in front of me, I bumped hard into something, and fell.

i said "excuse you!" laughter ensued . I look up and it was a f***ing pole. To my dismay, discover that I also reached womanhood with a big f***ing bloody stain on my beige bants, right between my butt cheeks. Lets not forget, I had those f***ing head brace on.

Im so glad those awkward youthful days are over.

• OH NO! Lmao this story !

• HAHAHA poo poo face I'm glad my slightly painful yet hilarious past amuses you as well. :-D what was your most embarrassing moment?

• Since the new changes here my comments will be removed but I answered this and that also got removed lol. There was a similar or almost the same question asked here maybe a week or two ago and I answered it. Remind me and I might show you :P It beats yours actually but yours is funnier (although I have to suppress that laughter). It might still be up.

What Guys Said 4

• In martial arts class I think I was 14 I was doing warm up stretches and I farted really loud and the teacher and everyone in the room laughed at me :/ THEN IT HAPPENED A SECOND TIME! O.o a few days later I was in martial arts class and I was doing ground defense with the teacher and we were tackling and what did I do? I farted again really loud! He was on top of me! O.o He and everyone were laughing hysterically and he was shaking his head LOLOLOLOL!

Very embarrassing.

• After using the bathroom between classes at my high school I forgot to tighten my sports pants completely. After walking out into the hallway with tens of students around my pants fell down. Luckily I was not wearing any embarrassing undergarment, but still. I quickly picked them up and laughed just like the students around me. I was trying to look like I was not embarrassed by the incident even though I was very embarrassed. But it was quickly forgotten. Nobody called me names or teased me in any way.

• I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and nearly cracked my skull when I hit a two-by-four when I was about 14 years old. Needless to say, it was a learning experience and it didn't happen again.

• I was really high late one night, stopped on the way home to take a leak. Got to day dreaming while I was going. Stopped paying attention to the world around me. All of a sudden I realize that I'm completely oblivious. It was too late, I look over and there's a car about 75 ft away with it's high beams coming at me. It was so bright that you could see everything I was wearing, even what colors I had on. They must have seen my privates. I quickly turned and tried to hide myself before they passed by me.

What Girls Said 9

• Its hard to think of one... partially because I'm not easily embarrassed and partially because like many people I do stupid clumsy things all of time so nothing is really standing out. I guess I'd have to say the most recent thing that comes to mind was the other night when we had people over we were standing outside, some people were smoking. I noticed no one had taken the big garbage cans to the street so I decided to do it myself. I didn't know neighbors had used ours so they were heavier than normal. When I realized they were heavier I thought I could handle it because the thing has wheels... so no problem.

Well our driveway is slanted lol.. its a hill... the cars were parked different and we had people over (so it was full/no space to roll it down) so I went to roll it on the grass instead of the drive way. Not that it would of really made a difference... and it was probably better this way haha.

Well it was so heavy it started rolling fast and I fell on my butt and for some reason I didn't let go so after sliding on my butt a ways it flung me forward and I slid on my stomach, screaming, to the end. It had fallen over on me when I did let go at the bottom and a bunch of garbage was all over and around me that I had to pick up. I also got grass stains on my favorite sweater :( and the sidewalk scratched my arm a little.

Its funny now, wasn't so much in the moment haha.

• Hahaha I would have been so pissed! The stains didn't come out I'm assuming because of the grass.

• ROTFLMFAO! Not as funny as yours but I was taking out the trash too and the bag busted and trash went all over the place and I had to clean it up.

• Ah, texting and falling - classic. Or texting and walking into a pole. I can feel your embarrassment radiating, and it is all too similar to some of my experiences, hah.

Whenever this question comes up I can't seem to think of anything to contribute, but there has been a decent amount of cringeworthy moments in my life. I try not to get embarrassed by silly things, even though I'm not too successful with it.

On the top of my mind, I remember I was browsing a "walking around" type town, near the waterfront and marina, and I entered a little bakery. After I made my purchase, I worked my way through the crowd that had gathered, stepped down through the small door and straight into the chests of three young Navy men (academy students). Being the height that I am, my face has flatly made contact with peoples' torsos before (always awkward), but this time I was carrying a plate of food... which proceeded to lift up and smear over my upper body.

I quickly apologized and left, but of course not without stepping on their toes in the process.

• I'm a dancer and most of us bend over without bending our knees... Worst habit ever. We had this grandparents day so classes were only filled with about half the students and we didn't do any work. My friend and I were in the front row talking and I didn't like the way my combat boots were laced so I stood up, bent over, and spent 5 minutes relacing them and re-tucking my pants in. A few times my friend was like "Lauren stand up!" But I was like "the teacher doesn't care shut up" and when I was finally done I turned around and noticed 2 of the most popular guys completely zoned in on my butt with one hand supporting their heads and their jaws dropped. Then the next day the teacher was talking about his wife and how she's anal retentive about a lot of things and he asked me if I knew what it meant and one of the guys was like, "yeah she was begging for it yesterday!" And the teacher didn't even say anything to him. I was so embarrassed I wanted to die lol.

• My life is a whole story of me being a ditzy klutz then things getting really awkward. Okay this is the one that makes me cring every time I thing about it and why I don't go to church. So I'm nudist I was raised nudist and my Asian cousin were raised Christian so at my little cousins first communion I drop the smurfing bread! So I was 10 at the time and I was with my cousin who's a year young sitting with him and away from our parents. So when the priest asked people to get the bread and stuff my cousin who is Christian went up and so I go along. Later on I find out you can only eat the bread if your Christian, I wasn't . But so I blend into the crowd and got the bread , but it was weird because it was a cracker with a cross so instead of immediately eating the bread like everyone else I observe it. Then I drop it. Then then the entire church stopped. This old Asian man gave me a very angry look and then bent down and eat the bread from the floor. When me and my cousin got back to our seat this women asked if I was Christian. I was too shocked by everything so I didn't reply and instead my cousin did. Then she ask if him if I was slow. That was the momnent I shriveled up and died. So I stopped and entire church on the day of my cousins first communion.

• I was talking to this extremely hot guy, we were walking to class, laughing, smiling, and really hitting it off, I was really distracted, and I ran right into a metal pole. I fell hard and got a bloody nose, and it was sooooooooo embarrassing, just seeing his face, he was like trying to hold back laughing, and you could see he looks worried like he should do something, but didn't know exactly what to do because he was in shock what had happened, and he just stood there like a confused puppy, and I literally didn't talk to him after that, I just feel like a complete dumbass omfg.

• Well the latest embarassing thing for me happened when I was trying to be sexy lol! So I was staying at a friend's house and just had the hots for her very gorgeous son. He's so hot that I decided to flirt alittle. I know now that I shouldn't have done it! I'm too damn shy. A little voice in my head kept warning me that flirting wasn't for me, but I didn't listen! So I went ahead and flirted for the very first time! So I was out in the front yard one day doing some chores. I knew he'd gone out and would be back soon, so while I was doing my chores I bent way over, hoisting my butt way way up in the air. I pushed it out, and showed it off. I was wearing short shorts making the outrageous display even more better! I wanted to seduce him with what I taught was my gorgeous ass! Lol. Wish I hadn't! ! Anyway I heard a car pull up in the drive way and knew he was back. My chance! So I pushed it out even further! I could just feel his eyes on my ass all this time thinking I was hot stuff! What a joke! Later on in the day a couple people commented that my shorts really didn't look all that, and I thought back to what I did and trust me, I was soooooooo embarassed! I meant I actually exaggerated my bony ass in those shorts: for 1) I'm very skinny and those shorts were like a couple sizes bigger than me! Here I thought I was giving off a good show to a guy little did I know my shorts didn't even fit that well! I was sooooooo embarassed I swear I can't stop thinking of it. I can't even look this guy in the face anymore!

• I was waiting for my friend at the doorway and didn't know that there was also a handsome guy standing behind me.I was getting impatient as my friend still hadn't come and so I stretched out my hand backwards to rest it on the door.I was puzzled when I felt something soft and warm and so I squeezed it a little bit.I then turned around while still holding it and was horrified when I saw the guy staring at me with his eyes almost dropping out as I was grabbing his package!I almost fainted. :(

• LMAO ! But we have all grabbed some guys package accidentally. At least you grabbed! I have move my hand violently or more like swinging them. Penis smack haha

• what happened after?

• ROFL OMG

• got caught taking pics of a good looking guy :P

• I fell on my face at exactly the same moment the wind picked up. I was lying face down with my skirt flapped up showing my bare cheeks to the world. Don't think it was the most embarrassing thing to happen to me though, my ass just got a fan club after that.

Strangely I still cringe at the time I was 3/4 and arrived at the door of playschool with my mother and realized I had no knickers on under my dress. I whispered it too her and she announced it to the teacher across the class. I was made fun of for the rest of the day.