What kind of man are you looking for or vice versa?

What I mean is what kind of man do you want to have with you for the rest of your life what kind of man or woman do you want to be with described their personality physical appearance personal attributes etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• A man who is something of a lone wolf. Someone who's not preoccupied with relationships and love, someone who has higher goals. Someone who is not loud, but is secure enough in himself to not be a braggart like so many men are. Someone who loves me and can let me have my way sometimes, but who knows when to rein me in. Someone who does everything in moderation -- someone who doesn't drink very much, and who doesn't smoke or do drugs. Someone active, who likes to take care of himself. Someone who is not overly concerned with his physical attractiveness -- his attractiveness is a byproduct of his lifestyle. Someone secure, but not arrogant. Someone who can be gentle, but would not be considered sensitive. Someone who is a gentlemen, but not just for me. For everyone. Someone who is strong enough to fight to protect me but who is level-headed enough to try to use words instead. Someone whose actions speak louder than his words.

Someone for whom I am an exception.

• Okay that's a lot of great stuff I'm sure there's somebody out there like that for you however they may not be a stud they might just be some rice farmer from Indonesia.

• I've been to Indonesia (Bali to be specific) and met quite a few rice farmers. I think that avenue is exhausted.

• Thanks for BA.

What Girls Said 7

• I basically have these 16 rules for a perfect guy lol..

1. Listens and tries to understand, cares.

2. Can impress my parents.

3. Can love me for me.

4. Smart and thinking.

5. Sense of humor.

6. Sense of style.

7. Sense of music.

8. Must love dogs.

9. Spontaneous and sharp tongued.

10. Can trust and be trusted.

11. Creative.

12. Dedicated.

13. Confident but not full of ego.

14. Likes to travel.

15. Melting smile.

16. Tall, thin, handsome, hot, clean.

That's pretty much it ^_^

• virtuous, smart, fears the Lord, cares about me and loves children.

• Not just my best friend at the time but the best friend I'll have through the course of my life. Someone I just click with. Specifics don't matter if you find that person.

• I have no preferences, really. I just know, when I like someone.

• - pleasant look

- responsible, and kind and respectful

• I really like Buzz cut hair style or bald

I really like the eminem, randy orton

Blue eyes

Personality:

Serious but funny at times

Doesn't let me takes advantage

Wears the pants

That's basically it

• Good looking

Confident

Charming

Funny

Witty

What Guys Said 3

• A girl who would like me for me, who wouldn't mind my flaws and just enjoy my company.

• basically the perfect man.

which doesn't exist.

• Lets see the female users here are probably gonna say the following but lie and say no.

Good looking & Rich but like I said they'll just lie and say no.