Can't stop smiling, help me?

I'm always giggling or laughing. And smiling

almost all the time

especially when I'm around the guy I'm interested in. He will look into my eyes and I'll start laughing and smiling

Even in class with a friend. I will just look at him because he's weird. He'll look back at me and I'll start to smile and giggle

I can't control myself

and I got yelled at by my teacher because I was giggling during his lecture.

is something wrong with me

sometimes ill be staring at the teacher smiling and the teacher will make eye contact and uncomfortably look away.

I feel like a weirdo and that I'm scaring people away

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to help you.

You should keep being that way. It's totally awesome. I like girls who are like that. They're easy to get along with and can make someone's day go from totally horrible to totally awesome.

What Guys Said 2

• Ohh girl! I guessed your age just by reading this question(below 18)! Its good to smile. Guys love the girl who smile, laugh and are very fun to talk to rather than talking to a girl who is morose and sad all the time! Keep smiling!

Remain the way you are! :)

Hope it helps!

• I think you're better off smiling than having the opposite emotion.

What Girls Said 4

• Dont worry about it. You do need to control it sometimes like focus on the lectures so you are serious and look like you are paying attention when someone is talking to you. I am know as the shy quiet girl but I smile all the time. But there are only a few people like my boyfriend that can tell if my smile is actually happy or masking pain. I would not stop just control it when you nee to me serious.

• lol your not the only one!:DDD me too...try to control it...distract yourself...make it look like your on your phone and you saw something funny..etc

• You sound like me! XD seriously though. I can't control the smiling or the giggling. Most guys think it's cute though. Good for us, I guess.

• imagine sad stuff.