Girls do you know where to find cute and girlie shoes/boots for guys?

Well before you all are confused. I'm trying to trick my parents. First off, yes I am a guy. However, I plan on being a girl. That's why I'm trying to buy the most girlie clothes ever, and if my parents ask me it's too girly, I'll point to the words that say men.

Anyways I was wondering if there were any shoes/boots for guys but look girly? If so could you either send me a link or maybe tell me what it's called and where it is Thank You!

Most Helpful Guy

• What's your price range?

• Retro-60's style boots are more 'feminine' then most of what you'd see nowadays. Try searching on that. Also including 'cuban heel' might help. There are a few designers that make higher heel men's boots then that, but they tend to be quite expensive ...

• Uggs were originally for men I'm told. They're not feminine at all, they're just ugly.

link

link

• Ewwww LOL! Ur right. Theyy're not cute

What Guys Said 1

• Wait are you trolling? If so good one.

• No... I'm not. If your just here to say that get out.

• LOL yeah OK someone can't admit the truth.

What Girls Said 2

• go to marshalls!

• I honestly have no idea. Uh maybe you can try Jcpenney or Payless?

• Alread tried. But I can't just say/type boots/shoes and then say its for men and then find it... ;l