Good drugstore makeup?

I live in a small town so I don't have any Ulta's, Sephora's etc. just Wal-Mart and Walgreens so I have only the typical makeup. Anyways, I was wondering if any of you could suggest a good foundation and powder that is good with Oily Skin? I use FIT by Maybelline right now and I love it but my skin is so oily. I would like to try the Oil Reducer by Neutrogena or whatever it is called but I really don't want to spend $10+ on one bottle of foundation... but if it REALLY works then maybe I would be willing. Any suggestions? Or is there anything else that you know of like a primer or something that helps with reduce the oily skin?

Also, I need a good eyeliner! I don't have a million bucks so I can't really go spending more than $7 for eyeliner, but does anyone know a good one that stays on? I don't like liquid or pencils.. I use the twist up kind the ones you don't have to sharpen if that makes sense! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I use Covergirl 3 in 1. I have dry skin and it's good for me. I'm mentioning this because I watch a girl on YouTube that swears by it also. She has oily skin and its the foundation she loves. It's a matte formula that stays on your skin nicely. This girl uses the same powder that I do also use. The maybelline matte compact powder. The Rimmel stay matte powder is also good from the drugstore.

Eyeliner wise...every eyeliner I've used from the brand Jordana, I've liked. They carry that brand in Walgreens. I also like the Rimmel twist up eyeliners.

• Aww I bought the Jordana easy liner a few months ago and when I put it on it smeared everywhere :(

• I also tried their 7" pencil and it was so hard it barely showed up :(

• Did you put a primer on your lid? Sometimes when have oily lids, it's better to put a primer on there. I have oily lids, so I also put a skintone eyeshadow on my lid up to my crease. It prevents some of the smearing. I've also in the past put a black eyeshadow

Lightly on the eyeliner and that helps it stay in place.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I have to second the covergirl 3 in one foundation is amazing and also Revlon colorstay for oily skin,the best powders are rimmel stay matte or maybelline dream matte ,there's actually a lot of eyeliners that you have to sharpen that last forever on but for the twist up kind I would recommend physicians formula eyeliners they come in a pack of three for about 11 so its a good deal they come in different sets for the color of your eyes.

• I'm an eyeliner snob but my favorite is wetnwild mega eyes creme eyeliner. It barely smudges and is easy to apply. It's $3.99. For foundation I actually really like wetnwild's coverall foundation in medium but can only wear it in the summer. You'd have to test out the coloring but it's usually $4 and sometimes has a $1 off coupon. And I know may belling came our with the fit me with the powder in the middle. Try a creme to powder foundation?

• I have oily skin and I use Rimmel 25 hour foundation, and then I set it with either Rimmel Stay Matte or Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. Powder is your best friend when you have oily skin. Your should reapply the powder every few hours to make your makeup stay on all day. Revlon colorstay eyeliner is amazing and stays on all day, but I think it's like $10. Rimmel makes cheaper liners that are also good. You should also invest in a good facial cleanser for oily skin.

• Rimmel exaggerate eye definer is a great twist up eyeliner.

For foundation I would try revlon colorstay for oily skin, I've heard good things but never used it.

• I only wear Physician's Formula BB Foundation Powder. It has good coverage and all you need is a little concealer under it. It's about $13, but it has lasted me for about a year and I use it everyday, so you get your money's worth.

• lumine!