Does the height, 5 feet 7 inches, make a 23-year old male unattractive?

Hope to know the truth.

I want more things about what girls are thinking about.

There is a condition: the girl's height is above 165cm.

Thank you girls & guys! Your message is sweetest thing I ever heard in the morning!

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say unattractive, but more indifferent. You may be below avergae for a guy, but most girls are still shorter than you. You height won't be a major pulling point, but I don't think it would work against you either.

If it did why would you want those girls anyway.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 5'6 and would not next you over your height.

I have a friend who is 6'1 and she is extremely insecure about it, she wouldn't easily date a guy shorter than her, she says she is worried that he would feel emasculated.

I was actually talking to my boyfriend about this the other day. There is a guy my boyfriend made friends with recently who is 5'5. Very short. But he's the most confident, intimidating individual I've ever met. He just seems better than you in every way. My boyfriend is 6'5 270 lbs and he says he has a fearful respect for this guy.

I always thought I would not give much thought to a guy shorter than me but this guy changed my thinking. Something about him and the way he carries himself, the way he looks at you in the eyes when you're talking - makes you feel like the only person in the room. He just commands respect, his manners are impeccable, his voice deep and controlled.

Something about him...

I'm usually good at picking up on people's insecurities but I honestly cannot seem to find his.

He carries himself very well.

He has absolutely no problem with the ladies - and he's not even a 10/10 guy.

It all depends on how you capture others and how you come across.

• 5'7'' is perfectly fine, I assure you. I am roughly 5'2'' or 5'3'', and I wouldn't even mind if a man I was dating was himself at my height.

When considered and tallied worldwide, I think that the average male height rests near 5'6''. The average female, I believe, is around 5'3'' or 5'4''.

• :) Thanks. BTW, I think there are must be something ways to make myself more attractive, right? Is building my body one way to?

• I'm 5'4 and I would like a man to be at least my height.

• Yes. I agree with your point too. Most girls in my country usually prefer the boys taller than them about 10cm away. Of course it is personal choice anyway but doesn't it make everything like kissing or hugging inconvenience?

• im 6'4'' and would have no problem dating you!

to me height isn't that big a deal lol :P

• It's not unattractive. I'm 5'7" so I would prefer my man to be taller than me, but there are plenty of girls who wouldn't even care.

What Guys Said 1

• I hope not because that is my height