I like this guy who is 3 years older than me...

I like this guy but he's 3 years older than I am, but I really like him. He's always looking at me or smiling at me, he calls me his darling, but he has a girlfiend and he always asks me if I don't love him anymore. Please help, I don't understand. Do you think he likes me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might like you, but you need to ask yourself the question, "Do I want to get with a guy that has a girlfriend?" After all, if he can drop that girl to be with you, then he could just as easily drop you to be with another girl.

3 years difference typically isn't a big difference, but from 16 to 19 it can be. The biggest problem is that you are a minor, and he is not.

I also want to point out that a 19 year old guy is much better at talking a girl out of her clothes than a 16 year old guy is (I can't tell you how many 19 year old guys wish they could go back to high school knowing what they know now). Since he has a girlfriend, this might be all that he is after, so I would at least be careful here.

Best advice would not be to get involved with this guy, since he seems like he could be a cheater, and I have the feeling is really only interested in one thing with you.

Best of luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe he is confused if he likes you or he likes the other girl. Just wait until he breaks up with her to make any sort of move. He probably has some sort of feelings towards you if he is showing you signs like that. Just wait for a while and see what happens. If he is still together with the other girl then just leave him alone and move on because he probably really likes her. If he leaves her and starts hanging out with you then you know there is something there. If that's the case then IGNORE THE AGE DIFFERENCE babe I am also in your shoes with the whole age differnence thing. It sucks big time, I know but age is so over rated and it's just not worth losing a wonderful amazing person over a stupid number.

• I had the same problem he probably likes you and would date you but he has a girlfiend and then again he might just be saying it in a kiddy kind of way it's hard to tell. Ask him to see if he really does like you or if he is just saying it in a jokingly way.

• I know 3 years seems like a lot when you are young. As you get older it's just the personality that counts. My advise is to ignore the age difference and look harder at the other factors. The main thing is that if he already has a girlfiend and cheats or leaves her for you, he is likely to do the same to you.