What's going on with me?

so when I told a guy I liked him, he only liked me back as friends. That was ok with me but after the second week I started thinking of him all the time and whenever I am in the class I have him in, I don't even think of him or acknowledge his existence! What am I going through right now? And how can I cope with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• same with me I feel like I am never going to get over her. she said she liked me only as a friend. She started dressing hotter ( which drives me crazy cause she sits right in front of me) why? She probably likes another guy. WEll we will get over it the year is almost over we will meet more people next year.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you have a crush on him, all of the following is purely just guess work, but maybe you don't think about him when he is in your class because your mind sub-conciously registers him as "near by" and when he is out of sight your mind registers him as "missing"...

...and so you miss him.

What Girls Said 1

• You are trying to protect yourself from being hurt. I think you really know that it cannot be but I don't think you have fully intellectualised it yet. Don't worry, you'll be over it soon.