Have I scared him off/creeped him out?

OK so basically this guy really fancied me for ages (cba to explain how I know, but he definitely did) but in the past month it seems he has gone off me and completely detached himself from me - he doesn't text me or try to talk to me anymore, his friends don't say something when I'm around him and no one talks about him liking me like they used to.

The thing is, he used to really like me and I didn't really like him back, then we had a period of time when we both liked each other and had a sort of 'thing'.. but now it seems I like him and he doesn't like me? which is a bit embarrassing.

Now, I can't help but look at him (not in an overly creepy way) I don't stare or anything but when I'm scanning the room or something, he always seems to look up and we have awkward eye contact. Its so uncomfortable and it happens at least 4 times a day! do you think he will be creeped out by this? orr...? please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• If the guy is actually a nice guy and lighthearted. he may be thinking you're bad material for him. He tought about being with you for a long time ago. now that he has all this done we won't need to be with you. he could have detatched himself a bit to feel better himself but if he liked you once it will take a while for him to forget. one thing. guys who love never give up a girl. even if she hates him and treats him bad. he will be ready to forgive you and all what happened. if its the guy I described in some way? If he is don't give him up. he will maybe say NO cause his heart s been hurt. Its hard to tell you what he thinks. but I hope my experience is helpful

What Guys Said 1

• This is simply. He thought that you lost interest, so he lost interest. If you want to try and get with him, then you have to show him interest. It'd probably take more than usual this though because he's probably going to be skeptical.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah girl lol.. he thinks you're crreeepppiiinn lol.. don't do that! just pretend you don't see him or something lol get a new love interest or something ;)

• i don't think he will be creeped out if he liked you. try to tlak to him and flirt, you have nothing to lose at all.