Guys, have you tried to dress better when you realized that your crush or girlfriend has a nice style?

Have you ever started to care about what you wear and try to have a better style in clothes when you realized that your crush or girlfriend has a really nice style? How much does a girl's style matter to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep... after a point of time, guy do start to care and if the guy is not upto the girl, then he will definetely try to improve his style just to make sure that girl doesn't point out or loose interest in him

Also thr are people who talk a lot of the dressing sense of the couple who is looking good and whose bad and stuff, so which gives a sense of insecurity to, if someone points out at the guy about his dressing sense and stuff.

so yeah I have tried this.. and since I am a guy I do feel all these stuff

What Guys Said 7

• well I always try to look better ,so I can say I always care about my style and try to keep it simple,impressive in somehow ,different but not weird lol :)

well I don't care a lot about girls style but I prefer a girl that wear a nice clothes and has a her own style which it'll make her special in my eyes

i hope my answer helped you

Best Regards

• hahah.. Why change the way you are or what you like to wear to obtain someone who dresses with things they like? If they can't accept what I like to wear then owell, life goes on lol.

Only style of clothing I hate on girls is the 70's crap. I avoid girls who dress all fancy because they normally have a hollow personality and are gold diggers.

• When a girl I went out on a date on was taller than me...I then realized every time I was standing near her and sitting with her...I didn't slouch. I had NO idea I slouched as much as I did. It was a shock that I didn't see that as a problem.

Same goes for style. I have a ton of respect for a woman made me see something about myself without even telling me.

Stay classy.

• Yes I definitely did because I wanted to make a good impression in return she looks good for me too and I think its a good thing because it makes me take pride in myself and helps me build confidence and I know any person in their right mind would appreciate someone that gets themselves together before they go out

• sort of. I do try harder to dress better. Unfortunately, most people don't like my version of "Better"

• Nope, sometimes I forget to shave to. =)

• I honestly don't pay much attention to a woman's style. I notice if they are attractive in the outfit they are in, but I don't notice if it is because of her style or not.

What Girls Said 0