Do you agree camouflage goes with anything?

I do cause it looks awesome and it looks good with anything in my pinion, :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh no this is awful ! Unless you're hunting or a soldier I don't see how this type of clothes is OK. Where I live people think it's so cool, IMO they are just a bunch of rednecks.

Same as those guy Harvey clothes. SMH!

How can you even say it looks good with anything ?

What Girls Said 4

• I have 4 pairs of camo pants lol I wear them all the time with tight black shirts. Ofc not for school or something fancy,but when I have nothing clean I grab them lol

My friends think it's weird for a girl to wear camo,but who the heck cares anyway?

• Personally I don't like camouflage in any color/pattern. Excluding men in uniform of course. So I'd say it goes with absolutely nothing.

• No. Green doesn't go with anything and brown doesn't either. And the busy pattern doesn't go with other clothing pieces with busy patterns. So no, it doesn't always work.

• i kinda like the jungle camo pants..

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not a fan of it to be honest... Especially now that it fits into the category of being an 'indie' thing.

• Not necessarily, but for what it's worth... link :-P

• Camo only goes with camo. Basically I only respect soldiers that wear it. People who think it's stylish are mostly hicks.

• It can, especially with high contrast colors like neons. But only if the colors mesh well with the rest of the design.

• I agree, I have lots of cammo, I was wearing cammo before it was cool, and I wear it for hunting.