I wear boots everyday, is it okay that I do?

I have a bunch of different pairs of boots, I wear them pretty much with everything. But I also have different shoes. Yesterday I decided to wear tennis shoes and everyone kept saying I was human again. I really like boots, I think they're comfortable. Should I switch it up and wear other shoes? Or should I just stick to my comfortable?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever you want to wear! They're probably just jealous they don't have as many boots as you lol.

What Guys Said 5

• You don't have to give up boots. You just have to vary what you wear. Try to avoid looking the same everyday. Wear boots once or twice a week. Wear other shoes on other days. Sneakers, heels, whatever other shoes there are. Variety is best.

• That would be fine with me. I think you should wear whatever you want to wear. As long as you're comfortable that's the main thing.

• Wear the boots. Who cares what other people think. Letting other people dictate how you live your life is a slippery slope. Even something as simple as wearing boots all the time helps define who you are as a person. It helps separate you from everybody else. Be unique!

• I wear boots every day I would think nothing of it.

• no.

be diverse. wearing the same thing over again gets boring.

What Girls Said 1

• I wear my boots to school too - they are so comfy and I walk faster in them. I wear my flip flops, sandals at home - but mostly ballet flats since its colder now. Or if I don't have to walk much then I use my ballets