Why do girls like tall guys so much?

What makes you like tall guys? What is it about them? Filler filler filler filler

Most Helpful Girl

• I just got home from a basketball game today. In two of the teams, one guy is 6'7" - He packed on some muscles (and not just tall and lanky).. And the other was 6'10" (tall with muscles)

HOT HOT HOT HOT!

Tall guys keep things spicy.

Men who are 6'0 and above are hot to me... With muscles, mind you.

My boyfriend is 6'0"... I like being in my heels and still having to get on my tip toe to kiss him.

They can slightly bend over a it to kiss your forehead. And I feel safe jumping into his arms :D

What Girls Said 13

• I actually don't really care about height at all...In fact...I'm intimidated by really tall guys because I don't like to look up to them when I talk...I'm only 5'4" and wear at least 3-4" heels everyday because of that.

• They make us feel small and feminine. It's a hormone thing I guess. We all want that big strong man to protect us. For me it's also because I LOVE wearing high heels (in my highest heels I'm almost 5'9''!) so it's nice if the guy is STILL taller than me!

• i don't. height does not make a difference when I look at a boy.

• for me it's because I like to feel small, it makes me feel feminine. Also because most of the time tall guys are fairly muscular! On the Physiological side it dates back to the cavemen years when woman were attracted to bigger, taller, alpha male types who could protect them

• they make me feel secure. Actually, guys don't have to be like Stefan Struve tall or anything, just taller than me because bearhugs are awesome!

• I feel protected and feminine.

• Pretty much parroting the other answers, but it's definitely a comfort. I like being smaller; makes me feel more femme than I am. And it's just comfortable to be enveloped in.

• I like all guys not by choice though but cos I'm only 5'2! hahaha

• I don't it is about personality to me. I am only 5'3", I have a bit of a crush on a guy who is only 5'5", it is so cool when we look at each other I am looking almost directly into his eyes, which is turn on for me. He is also the sweetest fellow if he wasn't I would not be interested at all, no matter what his height is.

• Makes me feel protected and delicate

• It just seems masculine and makes us feel protected and secure. Height isn't that important to me in a relationship though, especially since I'm currently dating a guy who is one inch shorter than me.

• It's the whole big, strong man fetish thing.

I've actually been happiest though in relationships with shorter men. Not sure why that is.

My current boyfriend is 5'6 or 5'7, and I couldn't be happier. :D

The only downside is I can't wear heels. xD

• Their muscles look better. Not as condensed as on a shorter guy. Plus they can reach things for me and give me piggy back rides...and they fit in with the giantly tall men in my family.

What Guys Said 5

• A taller and bigger man named them feel feminine and protected by their guy. It's kind of a norm in our society to expect a big man with a small girl rather than the opposite.

• probably evolution

• Because men prefer thinner women.

For men it's a woman's weight and for women, it's a mans height. The thing that sucks though is, you can change your weight but you can't really change your height

• All these girls saying tall guys make you feel more feminine...shouldn't you feel feminine without a guy period, let alone a tall guy? You shouldn't need a tall guy to make you feel secure with yourself. I think it's just down to being insecure.

• For all the girls constantly saying looks don't matter they all seem to want a tall guy...