Which of these men's shirts do you like?

I need some new shirts for the office.

Which look good? I want something professional-looking and attractive-looking. I'm 6 feet tall, bulky but not overweight.

link Scroll down to the bottom of the page for more shirts.

Ignore the ties. Judge the shirts themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• link

link

I don't know how many you want but I find these two attractive.

Happy Shopping!(:

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone has their own preference. I think the sharpest looking shirts are solid colors with the pointed collars. I prefer the non-button down collars though. Be careful of the "non-iron" claim. They are expensive shirts so maybe this is a true statement. But a nice, crisp, freshly ironed shirt always looks best. I would have to see one of those non-iron ones after it is washed & dried to determine if it truly looks pressed without being ironed.

• The BB non iron see legit though personally it don't like them as they see chemically treated. But it 'works'.

• i loved them but in burgundy color looks great

What Guys Said 2

• Figure out the fit. Anything but extra slim is a tent on me. Note that non-iron shirts can't be taken in.

If you don't own white you need white. If you don't own solid blue get solid blue. Then you can start adding stripes and checks. A solid pink is very useful - third best color.

• I'd go for the pinstriped ones; They wil have a slimming effect and will look very 'dressed up.'