How many men go for average in looks/frame women?

Looks: I'm not sure about how exactly is that 1-10 scale used but many times I've been rated a 6-7 (sometimes 6.5). My ex boyfriend one time admitted he saw me as a solid 7 initially but when he started liking me and getting to know me more, he increase it to an 8. By the time he started saying ''I love you'', suddenly I was a 10 to him.

Frame: I'm a 5'7 Hispanic woman and my weight is 138-142. I don't think that's thin but not thick either. I've been told that I'm an apple-shaped woman (well I can't do nothing about that; it would be great if many were hourglass or pear shaped..oh well)

Overall, I'm not really a thin gorgeous 9/10 and I'm not bad looking either, but just average (I guess it depends what I'm wearing too).

Most Helpful Guy

• CForget the number game...for me it is the girls personality and how much fun she is to be with.

• agreed.

the number game is for fun to me

• Yeah that's true. Looks start fading over time as we get more older but personality is a trait that stays with you for a lifetime.

What Guys Said 7

• Most all women have attractive traits. Sometimes us guys can't even say what it really is about you that we find attractive but know we find you attractive. Moving up the scale says besides having a physical beauty you also have inner beauties that people discover in gettting to know you. Feel proud.

• Love makes people beautiful.

I think guys who have normal confidence go for girls about equal in looks.

• Guys aren't as shallow as they have been perceived to be. Most guys will take a plain girl any day of the week . Guys are also more willing to settle than women . Sure all guys would like to have a trophy gf/wife, but it isn't a must for them either.

• Look, everybody wants a 10, it's natural. But that's just fantasy. Most guys don't care what you look like if you've got a pleasant face/smile/laugh and a good personality.

• I've looked at girls and have said, she's too hot and didn't bother approaching them cause I know they probably wouldn't be the type that would interest me. In other words, she probably be a bit too prissy for me.

• I much prefer average looking women. There much easier for me to talk too and feel comfortable around.

Really Hot women make me feel inferior. Like I'm not good enough.

• Most average guys end up with average girls. They may not go for them at first but when they realize that they must either lower their standards or give up they choose the former.

Look up the Matching phenomenon. As much as we may like the super attractive girl or guy, $ost people ened up with someone similar

What Girls Said 4

• i don't believe in levels, leagues, ranking, etc

• THey are not fussy about good looks and more about personality instead?

• I believe there are guys who do, and I saw it myself too

• Yeah it's cool to see when some actually take their time to know her even if she's average looking.

• True and in that way I guess I'll never know the real number lol...

• my number of myself and what others gave me is different so I guess it will never tally haha

• I swear I saw the hottest guy today with

The ugliest girl oh my god I couldn't help

But look and judge

And I have also seen hot girl with an ugly

Guy.

Being hot I love dating not so good looking

Guys because that brings me more attention

I love being the hot when while people look

At us and say oh my god she's so hot for him

I love that :) :) :)