Would you settle for an average looking girl?

I know looks are really important to men so would you ever settle for an average looking girl? Or would you have to be desperate to do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, as long as her personality is beautiful. Believe or not, there are men out there that aren't all about looks. :)

• What is average in your opinion?

• Well first of all, every guy is different. We don't all go for the hottest girl in the room. Some guys will be attracted to the 'average' girl. Or possibly even the not so good looking girl. Every guy is different. Now I'm older now so looks don't matter as much. It's the personality. My definition of an average looking girl would be someone who looks good without makeup. Natural looking. Pretty much the typical girl in today's society who isn't all that high-maintenance. Make sense?

• @QA agreed with jmowen

What Guys Said 7

• 10 years later, that hot looking girl will be average too.

• No, the wife would kill me.

• Yes.. looks are very important.. as long as DATING is considered. But when we are finally settling down, we need a nice girl, who has manners, is understanding, bonds with my family all right and who truly cares for me.. I will not give a single fuck about her beauty as long as my life is peaceful with her..

• average is subjective. There is no true way to quantify beauty as we all like something different even though media tries to shove what true beauty is to all of us. I am attracted by attitude and morals.

• yes average looking girls can be very cute. personality and connection is much more important than looks in a relationship

• I would. Nothing wrong with an average looking girl

• I'm average, so I'm looking for an average girl. I am not even trying to see if an above average girl is interested in me. Average girls are great.

What Girls Said 5

• First of all, that's a terrible outlook to have.

If your partner says or implies he's "settling for you", you should swiftly kick him in the gonads and promptly dump his shallow arse, since he devalued you to a mere chunk of meat. You are not a walking decoration and don't let anyone evaluate you as a person purely by how you look.

Yes, looks are important, if you intend to be sexually active at some point. You can't have sex with someone you find visually repulsive, it's just not gonna work. But it doesn't mean you'll never find a partner just because you think you're "average".

As long as you take care of yourself, wear clean clothes and have good hygiene, that's all that should matter.

You should strive to finding someone, who appreciates you for you, which include your appearance.

• I'm average and have a bf.

Most people are average. Most guys themselves are average and can't afford to not *settle* for an average looking girl.

Typically they settle after a million failed attempts with the beautiful women.

• I am average looking but I have guys who showed interest in me. Looks isn't everything

• most people are average. So yes, people settle for average all the time

• They should... average girls need love too