Prom dress question?

I have a prom dress issue. Three dresses, not sure which one to choose.

1) I found a prom dress on clearance about six months ago that I kind of liked, but really just bought it because it was so inexpensive. I like it, but it's a little tight, not totally my style (a little too frilly), and I don't have shoes to match.

2) A bridesmaid's dress from my sister's wedding. It's black, simple, fits perfectly, I have shoes & accessories to match, but is kind of boring.

3) I found a very cool, very unique dress at a boutique. I love it, it's so different, but it's expensive, and I don't know if I'd ever wear it again.

Suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget about the expensive one at the boutique.Take either your sisters dress or the prom dress that you got on clearance and go to a good seamtress.Check the directory for a bridal shop or tailoring shop,in your area.If it's just a question of size,they can do alterations.If it's a little too plain,they can add anything you like to glam it up,like sequins,bows ribbons,whatever.Give it a try.and save your money for accessories,like shoes,makeup,hosiery,jewelry or maybe a makeover,new hairstyle and some photos.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't wear the first one if you're not into it.

The second one sounds nice, and you could spice it up a bit by adding some color with the accessories.

For the third, if you really like it, it may be worth it even in the future. If it's nice enough for a wedding, or even a Halloween costume. If not, the second one is your best bet.

Remember, comfort is key.

• The dress from the boutique, hands down. I chose an inexpensive option for ball and regretted it. You only have 1 prom, make the most of it. If you never wear it ever again, you can always sell it on ebay

• I'd say pick number two and throw in some creativity. You could buy number three as well. Who knows? You may wear it again and since you say you love it, it should be worth the money.

• Hmm, well I'd say not to get the first one. Since its tight.

• Pick the one you like the most! It's prom - go wild!