Girls if you seen a tall dark and handsome guy in the corner of the room how would you react?

would you keep cool and not react at all or yell to friend next you that see cute guy?

many times when girl call us guys cute and they whisper it we hear them and its so funny to us.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would look, but I would show absolutely no interest at all. But I would be thinking, Daaammn!

What Girls Said 5

• i would smile at him, my friends have different taste to me so if I bothered to comment on someones looks id immediately be met with remarks about how ugly he is

• I do not say anything. I usually do not notice a guy from his looks just because there are so many good looking guys. I notice a guy more by his actions. But if he looks extra attractive to me and does catch my attention I still do not do anything. I never really approach guys.

• I would go up, ask you for your autograph, and scream if you talk to me.

Because I'm ...YOUR BIGGEST FAN <3333333333333

• Still living in your fantasy-world, huh? Oh well, we all enjoy your crazy ramblings on here, so please keep dreaming.

• I would say hello.

What Guys Said 1

• if he's facing the wall, I'll get out my camera, film it and then I'll fall to the floor suddenly, and black out.

^ dumb reference to a movie