How to stop unintentional ex?

I ALWAYS end up having eye contact with her - and I don't want to because she has a 6 ft 4 boyfriend lol. She is always looking at me first and sometimes I'm ’air-looking’ then end up on her eyes but she is so yummy at the same time, her appeal is 1000x. But everyday I have eye contact with her and when she does I feel an ’energy’ from her stare. Like there would be 5 people around me and she would still look at me, Dilemma I dk what to do?

I tell myself to not look and 2 seconds without paying attention boom here I am, its happened way too much

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I did that once and I didn't realize I did it , I thought about it later and I was in awe . You just have to keep your distance or control your eyes . Sorry

What Girls Said 1

• Wear a blindfold. Problem solved. You are welcome ;)

• ... you really had to answer?

What Guys Said 2

• Well if she likes looking at you so be it. No need to feel embarrassed and IMHO I don't feel the need to avoid ec. Just look back, smile and walk away.

• you're Awsome Bro...atleast that's what I think...(K)