What do you think about designer glasses on a cute guy?

I just got my first ever pair of sunglasses - a pair of maui jim's and I love them:

link

I'm not into those big aviator glasses that everyone wears (I think they look stupid and they don't fit my face type). I have a long face and these sporty style look great. Do you think that a good looking guy with sunglasses is more attractive? When I wear them I smile more and have more confidence so that might have something to do with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my honest opinion, It doesn't really matter to me. If they're cheap looking though, then it's not that attractive, but that doesn't qualify into your case. If you like them, that's all that matters. I'm sure you look great in them [:

p.s. I think the aviator glasses are pretty stupid looking, too.

What Girls Said 3

• I actually really dislike the way sunglasses look on guys. So no, I don't think a good looking guy with sunglasses is more attractive.

• It's not so much that I hate designer glasses on a guy but they aren't very attractive to me. Especially if they look fake or too overdone. Rhinestones or any graffiti patterns are a HUGE turn off for me. Ray bans are amazing though.

• I think you should get a nice case for them so you don't break them and end up wasting your money!

• I know that didn't answer your question, but I know sooo may people who bought designer glasses and they broke! Take good care of them, I'm sure they look really nice! When I see guys in designer glasses, the first thing I think is that they must be loaded

• It came with a very nice case, so I'm fine

What Guys Said 1

• You should wear them because they make you feel more confident. Girls find confidence an attractive quality and you feel better wearing them.