When woman catch me looking at them they do this good or bad?

I work at a groceries store a perfect place to people watch and just see very gorgeous woman. One day I was leaning on the counter, and saw a very beautiful woman walk by and I'm not sure if she has a 6th sense but she just looked in my direction and saw me looking at her. She looked away then back at me not 5 seconds later as if to insure I was looking. One of my young female workers comes by me and sees me smirking "whats up?" I reply, you see that very pretty girl in high heels? She's gonna walk pass here and look back my direction and look at me. I look down at the ground as If I''m doing something. Then I hear my co worker in a high pitch excitement "oh wow! she did look at you, to see if you were looking how did you know?!"

Then yesterday, I was waiting for a co worker at the star bucks at the front of the store by the check out lines. I was sitting on a chair sipping coffee and I saw a beautiful woman maybe in her early 30s later 20s (I just turned 26 today :) ). I noticed she had a cute smile and baby blue eyes. Then she reached in her purse and looked around and saw me looking at her, then for the next 30-40 seconds her behavior changed quickly. She ran her fingers through her hair starting from her temple and started slowly playing with it. Twirling it around her fingers and stroking it with her hand while she waited in line. I was maybe 45 feet behind her at the star bucks and in that half minute she looked back at me twice. I knew I should of went up and told her something but I chickened out. Do woman usually do these sort of things when they catch guys looking or am I just imagining things?

I also sort of look away slowly when they look back my direction I'm not sure if I'm suppose to make eye contact smile...or just look away and not come off as a creeper.

I don't stare just sort of glanced back every 10 seconds. I never stare because that is creepy.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, don't stare. It's creepy

What Girls Said 4

• She might have just bren nervous or trying to flirt back. I find it cute when I catch a guy looking at me, so don't lose hope!

• She might have been creeped out and nervous.

• She was probably creeped out

• Only if she's interested , Beautiful women are use to getting attention from guys . So if she's not interested she will get irritated .

What Guys Said 0