Guys, is there a limit to the girl height you would date?

Like what if she's someone who's 4'9 for an 80 year old, and pretty skinny, but with boobs and stuff. Is she too short for you, or does height still not matter?

o: I meant 18* years old.. :$

Most Helpful Guy

• well I'm not going to go for a 80 year olod regardless (although I do know an 84 year old women who keeps trying to convince me otherwise) but no height doesn't really bother me so long as she's not like arond my waist or something because that would make me think I'm with a child which would gross me out. I'm 5'7 so that height'd be fine for me probly

What Guys Said 3

• I think height is more of an issue for women than men. I don't know many guys who say I have to have a small or tall girl like I have seen a lot of women say one of the things a guy must have is to be tall lol.

• I get that, but I also hear that they wouldn't date someone too short because it would make them feel like theyre dating a child. So that's why I'm wondering what's too short for them

• I went out with a girl that was 4'11 and I was 6'1 before. I didn't really see it as a problem except when I wanted to kiss her lol

• I like shorter women, but there's a point at which it'd be too short for me (I'm 6 ft. tall). I dated a woman that was 4'11" and it wasn't an issue for me.

• girls care way more about height than guys do. Generally the shorter the better, but secure guys don't mind a tall girl either

What Girls Said 3

• My husband is a foot taller then me no issues here.

• 80 year old?or 18 years old?

is there aguy who like ladies at that age for romantic relationship?

• It does not matter to them