Do guys find short girls unattractive?

I'm only 5'0 feet and I don't have problems with guys but my friends are always reminding me that I'm short and saying that no guy my age will ever hit on me because I look younger than my age and I'm 19. yea I might look younger around 14-16 but I been told I'm really pretty and not ugly at all. guys, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6' tall (I'm also 53 years-old). My first wife was 5' tall, and looked much younger than her age. She was also "really pretty, and not ugly at all". We were married for 26 years. I never once thought of her height as a disadvantage, nor the fact that she looked much younger. In fact, the older we got, the more of an advantage her youthful appearance became. lol. Don't listen to your "friends", as they "talk out the side of their necks". By the way, my ex-wife was 19 when I married her (I was 21). Maybe it's time for new friends. lol.

What Guys Said 2

• Short = cute IMO. Put yourself out there and a guy will hit on ya, Just wait.

• Height is not the only thing that attract us.

Our smile,activeness,smartness concern more.

If you have it, then just don't listen to your friends 'cause they have been jealous on u.

Thnx

What Girls Said 7

• My friends tell me I'm too short for my age too (I'm 5'3"). For a while, that made sense to me, but now I think it's ridiculous. Regardless of my height, I am in fact 19 (almost 20). I know girls my age who are shorter than me. My mom is in her 50s and she's the same height as me. I'll be this height for the rest of my life. So if a guy takes one look at my height and decides that I'm too young for him, he's an idiot, I'm sorry. You can only determine so much about a person based on their height.

• I'm only 5"2",and I've never encountered any problems,and the guy that I'm seeing says that he actually prefers shorter girls,that they're cuter.How about this,I'm bi,and I feel exactly the same way.Ha,ha. Hey,if you can't find a guy,then give me a call,you can crawl under the sheets with me!

• I have the same problem pretty much being 5'2 and being told a lot that I looking like I'm 16 [the average age] while I'm 21, except fortunately I'm not usually criticized for it, and in fact get told that I'm cute or pretty a lot too.

So even with being short and young-looking there is no reason to be self-conscious just because your friends say that. In fact they might be jealous since you are told that you're pretty and have no problems with guys! Of course you're more likely to attract a short young or young-looking guy but there are so many guys out there that you should just forget about the ones who don't see you that way.

• "but I been told I'm really pretty and not ugly at all. "

You just answered your own question.

Girls will forever be short. And guys will forever be tall.

And yes, guys like short girls.

• Don't worry about it. You will take longer to age and that's a good thing. Not only that but yes some guys love short girls. I've never had a problem finding dates and whatnot (I'm 4'9")

• Yeah guys usually like short girls. guys like their girlfriends to be shorter than them usually, my boyfriend said that he thinks shorter girls are nicer and more fun usually.

But you did answer yourr question since you've been told your really pretty and not ugly.

• if anything, its better than being 6'1" like I am! :D