Makeup Brush SETS (Which brand would you choose)?

Instead of buying individual brushes and without caring about the price, what Makeup Brush Set do you think is the best quality?

Example:

- link

-www.sephora.com/deluxe-standing-easel-brush-set-P377910?skuId=1489665

-Etc

If you could buy ANY of the brand/ collection sets and never buy another brush for the rest of your life which one would you get?

Reason: I'm scared to go to Sephora (I'm a guyyy) Anndddd my boyfriend offered to buy me one set makeup brush (Any price) Lol! So I don't care about the price, but I really want the brushes to be worth it. Brushes that'll last like... A lifetime. XD And I have no clue about makeup. So like ya. ;P

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really want something that's worth it go for Real Techniques brushes the basic yellow set. If you look for brushes to do something else more specific then there a couple more other sets for different uses. To be quite honest with you I started being into make up a year ago and I am a fan of zoella on YouTube (she gives makeup tips, hair and makeup tutorials and does hauls) and the moment I found out I straight went and bought them. It's been about more than 10 months now that I do use them on a daily basis for basic things (apply concealer, put on makeup in an even matter asnd spread it right on my face). It's really good. These brushes are so good that I extended my collection and bpught a couple more individual brushes for more specofic things. I'm so hooked in them that I totally trust those. Don't get me wrong - I tried another kind of brushes - mac to be specific (the sets they usually sell on holidays such as Christmas) they are pretty good for applying eye shadow and blusher but the ones used for applyimg makeup, to my personal opinion are not that good as the ones from Real Techniques. So I suggest that you go for real techniques and I quarantee you - you'll love them.to death like I do :')

Hope this helped. Good luck with finding brush sets sweetie?�

What Girls Said 13

• Coastal Scents and Mac are always a good bet. I do agree with deannarose though. Don't just buy from Sephora go online and find the best price before you order. I usually go into Sephora to test out the products to see if I like them first (they'll usually let you test the brushes) and if I do remember the name and search Amazon and see what you can get

• Ahaha the problem is I'm scared to go to Sephora (I'm a guyyy) Anndddd my boyfriend offered to buy me one set makeup brush (Any price) Lol! So I don't care about the price, but I really want the brushes to be worth it. Brushes that'll last like... A lifetime. XD And I have no clue about makeup. So like ya.

• Ahaha true. But I don't know what a "good" quality brush would feel like. XD

• You could give me a brush from 99 cent store and one from sephora and I wouldn't know ;P... Well... I would know because of brand name. But that's only way. XD

• I buy Loreal, Chanel or Mac cosmetics. My mum always says if you're buying something buy something that is good quality don't look at the price because expensive often means it's a good quality product. I don't wear much makeup but I usually buy branded makeup and makeup brush products which my sister ends up using haha

• Ahaha not last a lifetime. But a brush that'll last like... A long time as well as making makeup easier and better. Just enough to make it worth it. I wouldn't mind spending 500$ for a brush if it always made my life easier and lasted for like 20 years ;D

• would be could tell me if you find them lol

• I'm cheap so dollar store or Ross for me. The make up matters more than the brush so I definitely don't use dollar store make up!

• That's why I said any. XD If you had all the money in the world and you could only get one with quality which one would you get?Lol! XD

• I have used so sooo many different brushes! The best ones are from real techniques and ecotools! They are soo soo soft and easy to clean and no problems with hair falling of the brush.

• I have a MAC brush set. They're perfect, imo. The Urban Decay ones are also awesome. Super soft but firm and easy to clean.

• CHANEL

• i used to WORK at sephora .

• So you don't think the Sephora brushes are good like the one that I put on my post?

• i recommend CHANEL. I have a blush brush by urban decay.

• Real Techniques won't last a lifetime but their very good quality and a good price.
    I recommend the expert face brush and a beauty blender for foundation/concealer.

• Sephora'sbrush sets are way overpriced. Go on amazon.

• Well what kind of brushes would you reccomend then? There's too much on amazon. And sometimes they end up being fake

• I like Real Techniques' brushes. They're not too expensive on Amazon

• Any set by sigma!

• Link is good if not worried about price.

• I buy most of my stuff online and buy the cheap stuff. I don't need much make up to be honest :)

• I apply everything with my fingers haha... except blush, I apply it with a brush from a drug store.

• Y is he buying you make up brushes if you don't use it? :P

• Where'd it say I won't use it?

• I'm transitioning to female. I already look like a normal girl already. Might as well look like a cute and pretty girl for him. XD Soooo... Everything ;D

• Oh I know about eyeliner brushes the ones that are the skinniest and most firm are my favorite because I like precision. For big brushes the puffier the better so the powder is spread smoothly and evenly when you rub it on your face.

What Guys Said 0