What color looks BEST on the opposite gender?

Red

Green

White

Black

Blue

Purple

Yellow

Silver

Burgundy

Chocolate

Beige

Lime

Cyan

Magenta

etc.

lol so what color is MOST appealing? List 3 top choices

I personally like White, Black, Brown on guys.. that's just me

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend, who is really into fashion, always relates people's skin tone, eye color, and hair to the 4 seasons. My blue eyes, fair tone, and dark brown-almost black hair make me a "winter," (she is similar) and she says that we look good in red, black, white, and navy.

She is "appalled" by the thought of me wearing orange or yellow, so I like to keep that in mind and terrorize her every once in a while by wearing those forbidden colors >:D !

• Your girl friend is so freaking cool. You have no idea. I swear. That's such an awesome way to look at it.

What Guys Said 14

• Actually it seems the best colour to choose is red, psychologists have shown this colour is most associated with sensuality and sex amongst males. And before you ask, I am being serious.

• I believe you. I've read quite a few studies on colours which actually is why I wanted to ask. Just to make sure it still holds true. Lets see.

• it completely depends on the skin color (tanness not race.)

tan girls look hot in baby blue.

pink is too cliche.

• Most suitable colors are

RED

BLACK

WHITE

• I actually really like all those colours. They look good on both guys and girls. I like them all together too.

• Thats why they are evergreen.

Thnx

• I love Black, Red, and Navy blue. Navy blue is most appealing to me, especially a sweater. Nice and snuggly. :)

• You didn't list pink? But that's my favorite color BY FAR on girls. I think part of its because I like feminine girls, and a girl wearing pink kind of emphasizes that a little bit. And for a second color, white! it really seems to show a girls figure quite well.

• Oopsie. I forgot pink! :O that's why it says etc.

• I like black, florescent and red on girls. Girly girls just aren't my thing.

• Light blue pants with a dark blue top. Like light, faded jeans with a dark navy blue t-shirt..with white letters on it like a jersey would have. I'm just a sucker for it.

• black and red are the top two that fit almost anyone. but really for other colors like blue green pink ect it depends on their face and hair and eye color.

• Doesn't matter. Whatever they can pull off and look good is fine..

• You're kidding... I'm sure there is a colour that wow's you or catches your eye isn't there? hehe Thanks for your answer tho

• Sure lime would catch my eye, but its an unly ass color. So like I said, Doesn't matter as long as they can pull it off.

• well I'm brown soooooooooo

anykind of yellow

some kinds of blue

and when I get sunburned, any kind of pink or red

• brown and/or green

• Pink. Black. White. Put them together and you have an angel.

• Red, Black, and white. Red is the most appealing.

• green

What Girls Said 19

• #3) Yellow - because it's my favorite color, and on a guy it looks great.

#2) Pink - there's something incredibly sexy about a guy who can pull off wearing a pink shirt.

#1) White - just the thought of a guy in a white wifebeater makes me need to change my panties.

• Like Shlei3 said. very few guys can pull off colours like Yellow and Pink. I LOVE yellow, its actually my fav too. White is so pure I love it on both genders

• That depends on the guy. Some guys can pull of Lime Green while others would look foolish.

• I think more important is how the girl feels in the color. If she feels good, she looks good, so is normal to attract the opposite sex.

not pink makes someone feminine. her attitude makes her feminine...so is all about how you really feel.

• i think white, black and blue look good on guys.

• It depends on the guy. This probably sounds weird, but I associate people with colors, and that's the color I think looks best on them. So, I can't really pick one that's most appealing.

• Natural greens and greys really catch my eyes. I have a thing for just a t-shirt and jeans type of guy.

• for guys I like dark denim blue, gray and white

• mmm blue, brown, and green are my favorites! I love it when the shirt matches their eyes! it brings them out and a guy's eyes are the sexiest thing about them, I think! <3

• Top three would be blue, black and hunter green. But besides those colors any color as long as its not to much color over powering the guy himself then it doesn't really matter to me..

• Black, blue [dark or electric blue...not sky blue really. But that's not bad either], and...red I think. Or beige maybe? :S

• Totally depends on the guy. But I'd say white, black and green. Or electric blue.

• Electric blue and royal blue. I love them both dearly

• i love to see guys wear black, white, burgundy, chocolate and navy blue (:

• red

white

black

• Brown, pink, white, yellow, green, black... it's what's under the clothes that really counts lol (and yes I did say pink).

• red, blue, black and white =)

• White if they have a tan, black and grey.

• Blue, bold red and black are my favourites on guys. :)

• I agree with you, white, black, and brown.

• i love men who wear white and black or navy sometimes...just something so simple and intensely attractive about it