Are buzzcuts a turn off?

Hi everyone, basically my hair receded a bit at my temples a few years ago but recently the front bit of my hair has gone really thin and made me look a lot older than I am and also wasn't a particularly flattering style. As a result and also after watching in time with Justin timberlake I've buzzed my hair to about a quarter of an inch. I personally feel loads better and it fits my personal style better, I'm never going to be a model but I'm lucky that my jaw line and cheekbones aren't bad. The problem is I do look a lot more aggressive for obvious reasons. I would just like to know if this would put girls off or make them feel threatened.

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of girls like my buzz cut, they like to feel how spiky it is. Since I'm an athlete were my hair has to be kept short (football, wrestling) its a very good hair cut. My jaw and cheeks mad it look okay and it does make me look more intimidating. My brother also has one.

Don't worry, if a girl REALLY likes you, she isn't going to care about your hair style at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• most girls don't like it

0|1
    0|0
  • Ehh it's not really a turn on but it doesn't matter too much. Just don't go bald and shave your head!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them

0|1
    0|0
  • ok with it

0|1
    0|0
  • yes. turn off.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan, in general. Depends on how receded your hairline is, I guess!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm cool with a buzz cut

0|1
    0|0
  • some guys can look good in it but others don't. it depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, they are a turn off. They're not terrible or anything, but I'm simply just not attracted to them. I've always like guys with longer hair, buzz cuts remind me of gangsters or rednecks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like them. They don't turn me on.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Most girls honestly don't like it.

0|0
    0|0