Guys, so what is it about a girl exactly who walks fast that makes it look so sexy?

Ok, so I naturally walk pretty fast. Lately, I have been told by friends and strangers who often hit on me to tell me this. They say I walk like I'm in a rush or late for work. Just yesterday some stranger tells me the same thing, he told me he would often see me an when he walks out from his store to say something, I'm already like 20 feet away and said it's sexy. But I've been told by plenty of guys this, that it is sexy although I don't try to do it purposely. what about is it sexy though?

Ps- Sorry, for my bad English. I'm Latina.

Most Helpful Guy

• It might accent your legs or bum, I mean it's not something I've really heard before. Sometimes I will look at a girl rushing somewhere and check her out. But if she's good looking I don't really focus on the fact it's sexy that she's in a rush...

What Guys Said 3

• Well slow is frumpy and lazy looking.

Fast shows determination a purpose and driven looks confident, which is sexy !

• I have never heard of that. Seems strange that they would find the act of getting away from them as quickly as possible sexy lol.

• That's probably the last thing I would care about when describing someone as being sexy. So your probably just sexy?

What Girls Said 1

• When I walk fast (which I normally do) there is a more pronounced swing in my hips and my butt kinda jiggled I guess. I definitely don't do it on purpose. Haha my friend and I were walking to Starbucks and got honked at 3x in a 2 minute walk and my friend told me it's "entrancing to watch my butt when I walk" or something like that lol. But it also shows determination,confidence, and power.