Girls, do you think scars look sexy on guys?

Permanent scars on their face or anywhere else on their body?

• Hot
  • Not Hot
  • Im a guy and want to see results

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm interesting I was thinking about this sometime back

yes I find them hot

What Girls Said 18

• I don't think they are sexy per say. Don't get me wrong, I don't think they are "unsexy" like they'd be a turn off, but I certainly don't see a guy and be like "Oh my gosh, that scar is so hot I must now drop my panties." Its just kind of none issue for me.

• yes very! but don't go and get one on purpose lol

• Depends on why he had the scars. Fell out of a tree when he was six? I would maybe find it endearing, but not sexy. Saved someone in a car wreck? Sexy. Got in a car wreck? Would make me appreciate that he's still here. From (past, no longer happening) self harm? I'd appreciate his openness with me and his strength to quit. It has very little to do with the actual scars and more to do with how they got there.

• neither. I'm indifferent to them

• No they absolutely don't. Nothing attractive about them.

• A small one can be sexy. A huge one wouldn't be sexy at all but if I liked the guy it definitely wouldn't be a deal breaker.

• What if he got the scar saving a bunch of innocent children? It would probably be sexy and noble then.. :P

• i got one saving a cat once... nooo I'm sorry I was just trying to sound cool :(

• Haha then yeah I'd find it very protective and noble and heroic but I'd probably be more concerned about what exactly happened that bad to make him get a scar. Hahaha QA don't change yourself for a girl.

• They can be. The guy I'm seeing has a small scar above his eyebrow and it's really sexy for some reason. I don't know what it is about them.

• why? plan on mutilating yourself for the chickas?

• Why yes. with a katana I found in the local grocery store :P

• Uh... Yeah they can. I find them more interesting that anything. This would go for girls too. I have a long scratch on my leg. You know from the usually bar brawl.

My cat scratched me...

• not hot

• Not hot, but freaking adorable! It's so cute seeing them with a little battle wound;)

• I would say I am in the middle, no real thought on it.

• Love a good war wound.

• Sexy? No.

I mean, I'd like to know the backstory of it. It makes him unique, but that's about it.

• no I do not like :P

• Depends on a story behind it.:D

• depends on if it's an ugly scar or not

• They can be. I guess it depends like another user said on the story of it, maybe the location, etc.

What Guys Said 3

• I have a pretty decent scar running right down my forehead that I picked up in Iraq. It's a conversation starter, and apparently not horribly disfiguring, so I count it like a tattoo. :)

• What if it's a self inflicted scar?

• most women think its sexy