Redheads?

So I'm an attractive natural redhead. I always wonder what guys impressions of me are when they see me since there's not many good looking natural redheads and also redheads have a lot of labels to them as being freaky and more sensual. So what would be your impression of a good looking redhead you see in public?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Redheads are some of the most beautiful girls in the world! part of the attraction is because they are so rare, if you have a redhead for a wife or girlfriend then if feels like you have something special because they are hard to come by. (unless you live in Ireland)

Most of the redheads I have met were not freaky or more sensual, they were quiet and reserved, and I liked that. of course that's outside the bedroom! ;)

What Guys Said 4

• redheads are freaky, drama based, mad, angry, violent,

some girl just told me she heard redheads are great in bed...

i told her its not the sex its if she had a heart...

she didnt

she was cold blooded

R You LIKE THIS?

• I'll be like, "wow! who ever goes out with her, is freaking lucky! and better treat her like a princess!"..lol

• I have to ask are the labels try?Are they more freaky and sensual?I have always had a thing for a hot redhead and I don't know why

• How about the prince or something from the queen something they are red heads and smoking

What Girls Said 2

• A pretty girl is a pretty girl regardless of her hair color. If you are attractive I doubt they are thinking anything different about you because of your hair. If anything it would make you stand out because redheads are rare.

• i have a friend whos a natural redhed and guys love her hair.

i think it makes you stand out!