Is it weird that my boyfriend and I look similar? Help people

Well he has blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. My hair is dark and so are my eyes. Our facial structures, head size, and build are pretty much the same. I'm a shorter version of him. Our teeth are also the same.

We even kiss the exact same way, but it feels good. Is that weird though?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's actually not that uncommon. Take a look at couples and people that are together, you will see many a times that they either look similar or at least enought that they 'fit' together. This is perhaps down to some egotistical nature of us humans that find our own features attractive.

What Guys Said 9

• I mean, I suppose it is the ultimate expression of vanity, to want to have sex with ourselves! They say it happens, by various unconscious processes, that we tend to go after similar looking people to certain figureheads in our lives. I wouldn't worry about it, you make each other happy, you're hopefully not related!, who can say how similar or different you are in reality, just go with the flow!

• Eh. Maybe you're a lesbian.

• ha NOT. I love guys way too much :) pecks, abs and a firm rear end all the way!

• I think that's just coincidence. I just like girls that look like girls.

• Oh my god, you're the same person!

• I'm surprised no one made a DNA testing joke yet...

• Actually this is funny. Imagine how your kids will look like.

• sometimes opposites attract and sometimes opposite opposites attract as well. make sure you pay attention and be consistently vigilant for clues.

• date ugly guys , we exist too

• Aww come on! it's not all about looks anyway, I'm purely personality driven.

• That's good you found your perfect match lol

• haha, thank you :P that remains to be seen though!

• yeah the girl did really screw him up, she's pretty much a Nicole Sherzinger/Beyonce lookalike too...so the competition's high. I will do that though, maybe overtime he'll open up more.

• Lol, OK well don't try and compare yourself to someone from his past that's never good. That is probably the best you can hope for, either that or he gets another room mate that can't fill his head with garbage.

What Girls Said 6

• Well you know what they say, all couples eventually start to look alike lol

It's true after being together awhile I've noticed it a few times. You two are just ahead of the crowd lol

• I guess scientifically we are all related seeing that we are all humans and of the same species. My sister and I have the same mother and father and we look nothing alike. People see us and think that we are friends. I think that even if you are not related to someone you could still share the similar phenotypes. And you may be distantly related like have a cousin from over 200 years ago that married maybe his grandmother's ancestor from 200 years ago but,maybe the,line broke off somewhere. Again these are just theories.

• Yeah I look nothing like my sister either! Weird though, I'd kinda like to be with someone who isn't too much like me because I find that weird. Also I'm scared that if our genetic make-up is too alike it would cause problems later along the line...like mutations wher children are involved or whatever.

• it was like that with me and my ex. people thought we were related. my friends said that we looked so alike we could be brother and sister. it's fine.

• Yes, he's you in your male life.

You both somehow found eachother.

• People tend to be more attracted to others who look like them. Provided that they don't completely hate themselves. Couples also start to "adopt" each others looks as time goes by. They actually very gradually morph into each others' faces, I'm not joking. It's some weird evolutionary mechanism. That's why older couples tend to look alike. So no, it's not strange at all. It's completely normal.

• I had no idea that happened! weird how you can start to resemble you other half as you age though...

• don't be afraid to take a DNA test. lol I am just kidding. with the exception of interracial couples I think that this is common with most couples in my opinion. although I seriously doubt that Halle Berry will start looking like Olivier Martinez