What are guys preferences on girls panties?

What do you guys like to see a girl wear? Some guys like lace, others don't. All answers welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the girl, if she has like a great @ss than the less she wears the better, tiny thongs or even nothing at all.

however cheekies are flatering on most women IMO, they are simple, and depending the fabric can be light and nice to touch (I mean a tiny thong does not provide that much of an apppreciation for the textures of its fabric), and this have the particularity of havinf lower or higher rise and you can choose what is more flattering on you, shape the hips nicely and I GUESS they probably allow for better ventilation or at least comfort.

What Guys Said 11

• It depends the mood. If its a "lets do it type of night" then black or pink lace or black and pink lace. But if its a normal night then just do panties or thong. Something that shows a little bit but not so much he gets a stiff on... unless you want that.

• classic, hipster, tonga. Mostly hipster though

link

as for colors I like black or pink... if she knew my favroit color was Orange that color would be romantic.

• PINK. J strings or boyshorts/hipster type of panties are really cute. On top of that a wet white shirt, cu through straight from the heat of shower. Guarantee that will turn on all guys.

• Cheekies are so hot. A MAJOR turn-on for me.

• Boy shorts if you must wear panties. Commando is better though. Way better. :)

• I like them all ;) Thongs and G-strings as well as laces are perfect

• This is the internet. Panties are my only fetish. I refuse to share!

• Lace is meh.

Something that doesn't look like you're going out of your way to show it off would be my preference. Not a fan of thongs and g-strings, because they look trashy and don't leave enough to the imagination. I think girls are sexy without having to go out of their way to show off their underwear.

• The general rule is the better the girl's ass, the less distractions we'd like between us and her naked ass.

• I like variety. Boyshorts one day, g-string the next, etc. Mix it up a little!

• Off ;)

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend likes lacy thongs. ;)