A foot fetish? Or just a caring boyfriend?

Regardless of where we were, my boyfriend will put my legs in between his and eventually take my feet out of my shoes. One time while eating dinner (across from each other), he pulled my foot out of my boot and started massaging it. Similarly, he always begs to take off my shoes (normally I'm in heels).

Does it seem like he has a foot fetish or is he just being a caring boyfriend? This is the first boyfriend I've had who acts in this way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would happen to say both. Regardless if you two are having sex, he could be thinking of them later while masterbaiting himself. You maybe turning him on/starting it, and he finishes it. Coming from a guy who likes feet, but not all feet, I have likes and dislikes, I have never "thought of feet" while masterbaiting, but them again, I don't masterbaite over a thought. If I masterbait, its over amature p*rn or pictures, and yes, sometimes the feet come into play, but never the sole thing, only part of it. Since I love legs and thighs also, it is usually one of those three things my eyes will scan during my orgasm.

But however, I will not massage feet. I may like to look at em, or hump em while going down on a girl since they are right there at that level, I will not and do not find it a turn on to touch em. Look at em yes, touch em no.

What Guys Said 11

• Foot fetish.

• ask him if he has a foot fetish... and then... spice his life.. if you really like him
    but make sure he also fulfil your desires and not get excited with his own thing...

• I would look for other signs like if you ask him to suck your toe jokingly and he's like OK then he has a foot fetish if he just laughs it off or says no then no

• I think he has a foot fetish but is afraid to admit it to you.

• definitly foot fetish,rather than just ask him randomly wait to the next time he does it use your foot to check if he has a boner and if he does (he will) then just ask him if it's because of your feet

• Have you ever had sex with this man?

• Nope :)

• There's one really simple way to test your theory. Refuse to let him touch your feet. If he seems agitated or upset there's a chance it has a significant element in his core. You could also just give him your feet to play with as well; that's a bit more sensual but also the most accurate way.

• You must have to have sex with him.

• I think he is sexually turned on by girls feet.

• Does it matter?

• You two lovebirds should watch Rex Ryan together.

• ask him if you can give him a foot job

• Probably both

What Girls Said 3

• That sounds like a foot fetish.

• sounds like a foot fetish to me

• It does seem like he's got a foot fetish. Why not ask him?