Good looking guy vs average guy?

may anybody tell me how can average guy be as attractive as good looking are? or is it impossible?

Most Helpful Girl

• Define Average...lol...but seriously woman go by what they hear. Be a good listener and attentive. Work what you have well. Dress well, fresh breath, fresh hair cut, smell good and carry awesome conversation and that will compensate for looks. I mean look at most pimps...they have plenty of women and have been extremely unattractive. lol

What Girls Said 3

• Confidence is all the a that the attractive guy has that the average guy doesn't. However, I notice the average guy gets more girls then the attractive ones do.

• it will be based on the guy's personality, I see nice average guys as more attractive than douche good looking guys

• work on personality especially confidence

What Guys Said 3

• That's not how it works. Generally speaking people who are "good looking" are not actually in competition with people of other classes. Realistically if your score was a 5 you would attract more 6's and 4's with the occasional 3 and 7 than a 10 would. While no one doubts that 10s are pretty and attractive despite the sentiment humans actually feel best and most comfortable with people who are about their own calculated values.

It's why 6's end up with 6's and many 10's are single.

• It's not always about how good looking your facial features are but how you hold yourself and what your personality is like. I know people don't want to hear that it's about confidence but it helps.

A good looking shy geek vs an average guy with personality and confidence, the average guy wins.

If that good looking guy then has confidence and a great personality and his posture and verbal communication shows that, then he is king.

• If anyone tells you confidence , block them becuase its BULLcrap