What should a guy that is below average looking like myself do?

Guys like me are basically screwed since most women aren't below average looking..Most are either average or more.We can't even have a conversation with women that are average or below average since it would be considered ''bugging or ''harrassment'' as soon as we open our mouths to talk to them about a casual topic or something.Where can I a lot of below average looking women?

On my last sentence I meant to put where do I find an area where there are a lot of below average looking women?
Also I meant to say in my third sentence was average or above average.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol who said that below average guy can't get a pretty girl...dude it's all about your personality, just build a connection with a girl that you like and she will be all yours...it's never harassment unless you really harass the girl...set your priorities once you you do that, you'll know where to find that girl ;)

• Most of the time the guy though has a lot of money or is famous,in high power position,etc. And the other cases of course below average looking guys can get preety girls. Most attractive and average looking U.S. born women below 25 would not go on a date with a below average looking guy even if he is confident and has a good personality but of course if he had a lot of money,etc.most of them would go out with him. I am sure you know that.

• no dear, honestly you have to decide what type of girls you want, if you're looking for materialistic girls, this is what you're gonna get, if you're looking for intellectual girls, you'll know where to find them,if you're looking for cheerleader or a nerd, or a party girl..etc you're gonna get the type of girls that want...so first you have to decide what you want, then you look for them...looks never matter unless all you're trying to get is casual sex...otherwise looks have no extra weight...

What Girls Said 1

• it is not the look, it is the attitude . if one has a negative attitude it shows in your body language and your interaction with others, it just make a person unattractive.

this site seem to be a magnet for negative guys

• I am not talking about random guys.I am talking about guys in classes in college,etc. just trying to have a nice conversation.

• She doesn't know you well enough perhaps

What Guys Said 3

• Stop attention seeking, and all this pathetic self pity bullshit and you'll instantly be knocked up a few pegs.

• Go to a bar in the country filled with the poor and destitute hopeless individuals. The women there will definitely not be above average and if any of them are they are so broken in spirit that you will net them with ease.

• do you even know what the word average means?