Do these two guys look similar? & who looks better?

One of them is of course Bradley Cooper, the other is ...well...

link

link

link

link

link

One more...perhaps the closest.. link

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they do at all. The pictures you've chosen are similar (poses, closeness of the camera, etc.) but the men themselves have a different skin tone, facial structure, eye color, hair color, etc. from the other.

They're both good looking and have somewhat similar hairstyles and facial hair, but that's about it.

• ..adn who looks better? ;)

• hmm...that's a tough one. I like guys with darker hair, but Bradley Cooper has more of a manly face I think...so him.

What Girls Said 5

• They look very similar, like they could be brothers.

The only differences would be the eye color and that one is tan complexion (looks more ethnic).

• ..yes, and I guess the other one's face is more oval than Bradley...

• yep, that too.

• or KUM KA MELA...one from US and other one from ____ ehem ehem, I forgot the name.

• I suppose, they do a bit. And, the other guy. Who is he?

• you liked him? lolz

• @QA...what are you doing?

• Ah, I knew it! He was the cop, yeah (I was only paying half attention. The actors were hot, so eh)?

• A little bit they favor. Both are pretty awful looking and I don't find either guy attractive but if I had to choose id say the other guy

• Yeah I see the similarity for sure

• A little but only the guy on the left can get laid if that's what you're asking.

• why just the guy on the left? :) as in would you like to get laid with him? what's wrong with bradley?

• He's not hot nor rich

• he is ultra rich,google Hrithik Roshan :) :D

What Guys Said 1

• Not at all. Different skin tones. Different nationalities. Different features. The list goes on. The only close similarity is probably that they have good looks and good hair.

• well of course they don't look similar :) but...they do some what yea? May be this is the closest...how about this one link

• The jawline, maybe. But other than that, not really. If you're trying to make yourself look like him, you got a ways to go haha (meaning you need to change your ethnicity, eye color, hair color, nose, mouth, etc.).

• hahaha, naah, the other guy is actually from the east but looks totally western. Actually he is much more light skinned than what he looks in the pic.