What qualities do you value the most?

Okay so when it comes to your partner what qualities do you value the most about them? Or if you're still looking for a relationship, what qualities or characteristics do you usually look for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Introspection and a clear mind.

I dislike people who see things in life the way they WANT to see it, not how it actually is.

Your mind is the lens that you view the world, and if your lens is foggy, then your world will suffer as a result.

This happens all the time and love always fails as a result, hell, people fail at most things cause of this.

• So how do you view the world?

• And there are people who view the world from both point of views, however I still think the first people would still suffer because they know how bad the world is now adays generally and the other part is hopeful and hope for a better life but why none stopped to think that everyone of us has something good to live for you know, you still got a point though the end of the people you mentioned is disappointing, which part do you belong to?

• Depends on the situation and the person I am dealing with.

Bad people I deal with very harshly, I can be pretty unforgiving.

Good people I try to respect and preserve.

What Guys Said 5

• She's got to be genuine, she has got to take pride in herself, express self respect, and come across as honest and loyal, if this is in place, I start to consider approaching her for more details,x

• The most important thing I look for in a partner, is definitely loyalty. Other characteristics I like are honesty, intellect, stubbornness and self-awareness.

• Probably their mentality.

• Trust and honesty. Being able to be yourself. Value family and happiness.

• intelligent, enjoy movies, some sport activity we can do together, no crazy behavior (drugs, blowing up over really stupid shit), to name a few

What Girls Said 4

• 1. Thoughtful

2. Loving

3. Sensitive

4. Honesty

• 1. Protective

2. Attentive

3. Sincere

4. Empathetic

5. Respectful

...I look for so many things. Mainly, I just want a guy who my best friend and just like me in ways, but also completes me by bringing the attributes that I do not possess to the table. And I would complete him in the same way. :)

• Trust

Respect

Sensibility

• Loyalty, honesty, confidence, charisma, good at speaking and at expressing his feelings.

The love that he gives not only to me but to his family and my family, too.

He's hardworking, polite and handsome, as well as owning a great sense of humor and incredibly educated and one can talk to him about anything in the world and he has the answer. I'm blessed. :)

• Definitely, finding all these great qualities in one person is very hard to find :)