Best bathing suit colour?

What colour of bathing suit do you like most on yourself or the opposite sex?

• White
  • Black
  • Print (leopard, zebra, floral, etc.)
  • Bright (red, green, pink , yellow, blue, etc.)
  • Rich, dark colours (browns, grey, maroon, etc.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol said black, I don't know why but I'm typically attracted to white gals and the contrast of colors really pops to me and for some reason looks sexy. That said I don't really care that much personally I only have like 2-3 pairs of swimming trunks and only really like to wear one XP it's awesome its pretty much plain red but looks pretty awesome XP imo

• cool, I do the same thing, I have 6 bathing suits and I only wear my black one lol

• Haha I never understood people who have a different suit each time we go out especially because I live right next to the beach so during the summer we are pretty much always at the beach or creek XP

What Guys Said 9

• Red, white, and blue with stars and bars. The Fourth of July style bathing suits are my personal favorites. Even with the growing difficulty of staying patriotic as our politicians take more and more control for themselves and leave less and less freedom, power, and responsibilities to the individual. I have yet to forget our fore fathers and the sacrifices they made in order to form a more perfect union of states, the United States of America, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Despite modern stamps, I don't recall ever seeing "equality" among those things, because all men are CREATED equal and are endowed with certain inalienable rights by their CREATOR, but that doesn't mean Thomas Edison decided to stay "equal," he sought to rise above the common man and use the gifts God gave him, as did George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Paine, Ronald Regan, Benjamin Franklin (who even disowned a nephew in favor of our great nation, because his nephew was a loyalist).

Sorry, I seem to have gotten a bit carried away with my patriotic remembrance of those who have helped make our nation.

Anywho, best of luck with your bathing suit colors and question and what not and God Bless.

• Me..electric blue. You..off-white, or yellow, depending onyour skin tone. Darker skin, yellow. Light skin, off-white suit.

• Black

• White is always good - otherwise it depend on the girl's complexion.

• Don't over think this now. Black looks fabulous on EVERY BODY. Oh yes...

• blonde with black bikini <3

• According to one of the other questions, similar to this, and what was given best answer, is the color pink...so I guess I'm supposed to like pink

• naked on both

• See through white

What Girls Said 19

• Voted C ... I like print bikini's. All the ones I've ever owned had some print on them. My favorite one has polka dots on :)

• black, aqua, coral, dark blue or white:)

on guys, black, grey, blue, white

i actually am lacking in a 'bathing suit' as you call them, atm. I threw mine out because it got too big:D yaay

• I went with bright it just kind of goes with summer =)

But, I usually do a mixture of bright and print. I also pull off black pretty well.

• I think bright colours look good on woman and men look good in primary colours etc... yellow, blue, red.

• On myself? Print bikini, black or dark blue.

On my guy? Brown, blue, black, grey, dark green...

• black or white

• i like feminine print. my favourite bikini is white with pink perfume bottle print :3

• I like purple, coral red, brown and green on myself. For the opposite sex, I don't really care. As long as his shorts aren't neon.

• Black

• sheer

• On myself: Pink, floral,black

on men: Neutral colours

• My last year suit was a reversible bright pink or black. I will put it in my profile pic.

• Red

• It depends about the complexion. Questions like these are stupid.

• Black on me

Nothing on him

• It depends on the skin color. If he is medium to light tan then I like dark colors, but if he is dark tan to black then I like bright colors. The same applies to girls except throw in pastels for tan to dark skinned girls.

• and I only like neon on fair skinned girls, it looks tacky on dark skin

• You can't go wrong with a bright color

• floral is sexy

• Well when I'm actually tan I usually look pretty good in pink or yellow bathing suits, they seem to go well with my skin and my dark hair.

As for the opposite sex I've never really thought about it, I guess any kind of cool colors like blue, green etc