Why can't women admit they are just as shallow on looks like men?

Also I am referring to most women not all of them.It is a fact

Most average looking women are this way too and so are many below average looking women as well. It is a bunch of bull when women say they don't care about looks but what is on the inside.Should I get plastic surgery or something? It is obvious women think I am ugly.I get ignored,rejected,even though I am funny and nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep its true. Men get criticized more for being shallow then women. No one ever says that a woman is acting "entitled" or "aiming too high" when it comes to dating standards and expectations like they do with men.

What Girls Said 8

• They aren't as shallow as men and if men are allowed to be shallow then woman should also be allowed to be shallow. I don't care about looks that much. Like I don't want an ugly guy but I won't date a guy just because he's good looking.

• they do. no one has ever said looks don't matter...

• and by the way, caring about someone's appearance isn't shallow, it's human.

welcome to the real world

• Because women traditionally go for money, status and power. But it seems like on the Internet women just want personality. Yeah okay.

• What they said about only caring about personality is a bunch of bull

• I like an attractive man but it wouldn't make for boyfriend material!

• Why do you say that?Is it cause most good looking guys are stuck up?

• No I just mean that looks alone wouldn't always mean I will want them as a boyfriend. A lot of good looking guys are up their own though!

• That's because women don't want to look like a total bitch..

I've dated guys all shapes and sizes..

• yes I admit :P

i like to look at good looking guys

• I did not say look I mean shallow when dating,etc. Don't play dumb.

• Yes guys do it but why do women do the whole bs about saying they only care about the inside,etc. of course many admit it but at the same time many don't. I did make the first move. And in that one article in which I agreed with that girl's comment I was talking about asking a girl to hang out with as friends.Now I am talking about dating.I wondering if women reject me in friendship and dating because the shyness thing.

• you just have to give it a try

not easy but you don't try you won't know

• Maybe your personality isn't as good as you think it is. If you know you're ugly you better be charming and masculine as fuck to make up for it. Like have testosterone dripping from your veins. I've fucked an ugly guy before what he lacked in physical beauty he made up for in manliness and charm. "funny and nice" ain't gonna get you pussy. Funny and nice will get you friend zoned if you're not at least cute to make up for it. If you lack attractiveness then you need to hit at women's most primal instincts. Either have lots of money, high status (either you're rich, popular, or alpha male among men) or you're charming as fuck like you read the art of seduction inside out.

• I am not sure if I am ugly.Look at my profile and tell me what you think please of how I look

• Do you go out and talk to people of all walks of life? I've literally seen fat ugly rich dudes with beautiful women of all sizes and shapes. Yes, I admit I can be shallow too sometimes.

What Guys Said 1

• Namely because admitting you're shallow is bad and really bad if you're a woman.