Do girls really find the 'Thug' look attractive?

I've always wondered if girls really found baggy pants, a long shirt and a B-Ball cap cocked to one side attractive. What if I walk with a limp?

Most Helpful Girl

• girls from ghettos do? that's no right, we have to get to know the people behind the clothes :) unlike the people from out of area

:) I'm from a ghetto like area, in Birmingham, UK :)

but the guys I know, look & act the part, but when you get to know them They are super nice people, they socialise with everyone & have good personality. its just a case of dressing how your most comfortable tho init really, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover is all

anything could be attractive on the right people, but the slightly oversized ghetto, it feels cozy cuddling upto a guy like that I don't know why & when it gets cold, you can jump into their hoodie with them! ;) LOL

but when they look daft I just ask them what's up with it lol & mock the way they act lool

its kinda cute watching the recation when you tease guys like that lol

but some are right d**kheads :) lucky for me tho, I know the nice guys (Y)

What Girls Said 13

• I don't like the thug look but its really the person that I look at. If you wear baggy pants and long shirt and "a brim tipped to the side"? I would think its your personality and you probably are funny and don't care what people think. Also, if you have a limp with no cane? I would think you were drunk. Lol. Lol The look isn't the person its the inside that is the person.

• The baggy pants and limp thing is NOT for me. I've never liked the thug look. I like guys that are clean cut and dress in nice jeans and a nice shirt and don't walk like their leg is broke. But then again, everyone has their preferences. To each his own. :)

• EW! No way! To me, it just looks trashy.though it is fun to see how many steps a "thug" can take before his pants fall down in the middle of a crowd! So.I'd go for a more clean cut look. It may just be the country girl in me talking, but I like to check out a guy's butt when he has on some nice-fitting jeans. Not while he's pulling up his pants because he bought them 15 sizes too big.

• Not unless they are looking for the "badboy". Which doesn't usually have a promising future. If you are just looking for a "hookup" then go for it, otherwise just be yourself.

• Personally, no. Some girls might like that though. I don't suggest the limp. It looks stupid. Ill have to agree with the other girls. The person inside is more important than the outward appearance. Just be yourself. I think the girls will like you much better then.

Best of luck with the ladies.

• Haha! It doesn't nothing for me! It's just a matter of personal preference though :)

• Eww. I absolutely positively HATE this look.

• I hate that look, honestly. I think any kind of putting on an act to attract attention is just annoying. Like emo boys or those girls that stick their butt out way to far and try t walk like that. Just be normal, walk normal, is that so hard? >_<

• Ya its sexy

• I like it but not if it doesn't suit him. And just walk normally, limping is lame. lol

• No. It makes one look like they don't bother with their appearance at all.

• On the contrary, it's a huge turn off for me.

• LOL. Umm for me I would say no. I am a BIGGG sucker for guys with crazy sweet, right sized jeans and a nice collar/casual shirt. OMG. That just drops me off my feet. But, then again, baggy jeans with hot cap can also be ery attractive. But I'm not a big fan. Maybe its just me. But guys. PLZZ. War your summer/white collar shirts. F*** you guys look hot!

What Guys Said 1

• Ghetto girls do, if you want one for yourself, go limp on down~