What is the REAL reason SHORT GUYS can't get women?

We all know women in the USA and pretty much all around the world want superior men - TALL MEN - no one shorter than 6'1".

We all know that women get so wet and excited for tall men and love looking up to men when they play with their lovers' c0cks.

We all know that only tall men can satisfy women.

So what is the real reason women HATE short guys and want them to be miserable or dead?

LOL!

Why do short guys always LOSE!

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn't quite true for me... If I'm honest I want the man to be taller than me.

But if I was 5'4'' and the man was 6'1'' he would be too much taller!

I have known girls who have had shorted boyfriends it didn't bother them, but I also know girls who have liked a guy but they are shorted than them so that was a deal breaker even though everything else was great.

A man an inch taller then me is fine. Seems shallow doesn't it? I'd say yeah it is a bit.

But then I have never met a man shorted than me who I was the right person but shorter.

What Girls Said 12

• I was in a relationship with a guy that was an inch shorter than me for almost four years. I'll be honest, it always bugged me. I think I unintentionally made him feel bad about it when it never bothered him before. I don't think I could do it again just based on that. The reason is because it really makes me feel like I'm with one of my younger brothers or a kid. I also always felt like I needed to be extra aware of my weight because he was already shorter than me and as a result we weighed similar or he was lighter. I just hated the feeling. I know that isn't about him and totally about me...but it's the truth. Being with a guy that is taller (and no they don't have to be 6'1 but at least a couple inches taller) just makes you feel feminine and it is nice to feel protected because he is bigger.

• I completely understand what you mean about worrying about being heavier. You're right, that's completely the girl's issue - but it's still an issue. My ex was a bit taller than my current boyfriend, but my ex was really lean while my boyfriend now is a lot broader. I just really like feeling like the "small" one. And that's completely *MY* issue.

• Well... I am 5'11, my boyfriend is 6'1.

However, I have been in relationship with men that were 5'7 and 5'9

So, it isn't an issue for me, it's just the one I am dating now is slightly taller.

• Woman don't hate short guys. They just want a guy who will still be taller if she's wearing heels. Short guys just need a fun sized girl lol. But personally I don't like short guys because even though I'm short all the men in my family are 6'0 and over so that's what I'm used to. (I'm 5'3)

• Um. All the guys I've dated and have found attractive have been about 5'10 or under...the guy I'm seeing is 5'7''. I also know that almost all of my girl friend's boyfriends are about 5'7'' - 6' height range...so I'm not sure where you're getting your info. =\

• My boyfriend is 5'6.

Your point is invalid.

• Are you defining short as under 6'1"? Your attitude will keep you from getting girls, that's for sure.

I'm 5'7" and my boyfriend is 5'9". Guess he didn't lose even though he doesn't tower over me and is shorter than me when I wear heels.

• 6'1" is really really tall :O

My boyfriend is 5ft 8

• Because they're short...

• Same reason guy tall girls are -less desired-. That doesn't mean they don't get dates though.

• Plenty of guys under 6'0 have girlfriends or wives.

• They do not seem masculine.

• Because you're tiny and remind us of children or little brothers.

What Guys Said 2

• It is true that most women prefer taller men, but short men can get women. I've been with quite a few, most of them taller than myself, and I've got a girlfriend, it's not as impossible as many make it seem - it's just an excuse. If you're short the easiest way to make up for it is to lifts some weights and build a bit of muscle. I once went out with a girl who was 6" taller than me, her exact words were "you're short, but you make up for it by being hench".

The real reason is simply that it's how they're wired - they like a man who they feel can protect them. It's the same as men wanting slim women with big tits.

• Plenty of short guys get women.

The difference between them and you, is that they are not encumbered by the idea that being short is a disadvantage.

"no one shorter than 6'1"."

That is absolute bollox. I say that as a paltry 5'9" guy.