Girls. when sometimes " your "thong is hanging out from the pants, it's done on purpose or not?

or the "whale tail" thong does not happen to you anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people it is done on purpose...for other people they aren't aware of the cool breeze on their arse.Either way...this has never happened to me.

What Girls Said 19

• Pants go down it's a fact. It's like plumbers crack you don't do it on purpose but it happens. There are some women that do it on purpose but you can usually see the tamp stamp at the same time just to make sure you know they're easy

• This question has been asked at least 3 times in the past month. No, I don't do it on purpose. Some really trashy girls might.

• My thong doesn't hang out if I can help it. That's trashy and a mess when girls do it on purpose don't care.

• Some do it, some don't. The girls with some sense in their heads don't do it on purpose.

• I always go commando, so Idk...

• Some do it on purpose, some don't. I don't wear thongs, but my mom does. And she purposely does it because she's single and desperate -_-

• I don't and I don't know anyone who does. But I'm sure there's probably some attention whore out there who does :P

• I don't wear thongs.

• the solution when you don't want this to happen is: don't wear one. So there always is an element of intent when it happens simply by wearing it. I am convinced girls do this on purpose to show off the fact that they wear thongs and nothing larger

• it is always by accident...

• NEVER! Just like when regular undies show is the same as when thongs show. Always by accident.

• well most girls don't do it purposely . a woman's body is hard to handle you c so sometimes we expose without knowing especially cleavage.but some girls do it purposely to become desirable and irresistible for men

• if there's anything more trashy than seeing this it escapes me at the moment and I've seen grown ass women at CHRISTMAS PROGRAMS for elementary kids with their thongs hanging out the back of their jeans.

• Mine are not on purpose I useally try to cover them if I notice lol

• For me it's by accident would never intentionaly do it.

• Fir me it's an accident

• Accident for me. Some people do it on purpose.

• If this bytch doesn't know her undies are hanging out then she is either retarded or a whTre.. if she knows her undies are showin' she's a whTre.. Not complicated really.

• I would never do something like this ever.but some people do it for "cheap"attention.

What Guys Said 3

• im not a fan of thongs.. but the facts its her underwear i get a kick out of seeing it cuz im not supposed to

• the trashier the girl, the more likely

• I don't think it happens on purpose these days.