How do you choose what girl to go out with?

here's the deal I'm known to play the field, but I'm looking for a serious relationship. anyway I broke up with this girl last night. I went to my school, but three girls who look and act differently from each other asked me out on a date. how do I choose a girl if I don't know any them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go on dates with all of them, have deep conversations with each (yea get that stuff out of the way), continue with all women till you get to know them. After that, pick the one you mesh with the most. Damage control: let the other women know that you wish them the best and its just not working out.

What Girls Said 6

• Get to know all of them and then choose who fits you the best.

• go out with all three, then decide once ou get to know them better :)

• Don't worry. She will choose you!

• Why are you asking this? How about dating them all and keeping your options open. You can't expect to automatically know which girl you will want a serious relationship with.

• Go on a date with all of them, you're single, you can date whoever you please. Then you get the chance to meet all of them and maybe one will be right, maybe one won't. It's not like you just line em up and say uh, I choose you, I guess. Ya gotta date around to figure out what you want.

• Go out with all of them

What Guys Said 1

• Why choose one? Go on a date with all of them and THEN choose the best one to continue dating.